State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces MAH AAC CET 2022 for Admission to Professional UG Visual Art Courses, Apply now
MAH AAC CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra announces Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test (MAH AAC CET) 2022 for admission to first year of 4 -year Full-Time Degree Courses in Bachelor of Fine Art & Bachelor of Design for the academic year 2022-23
Applications can be submitted online till April 15, 2022. The candidates can check complete details regarding MAH AAC CET 2022 from the post below.
MAH AAC CET Dates 2022
- Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website : 03rd March to 15th April 2022 Up to 11:59 P.M.
- Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories) : 16th to 22nd April 2022 Up to 11:59 P.M.
- Payment – Only through Online mode : 03rd March to 22nd April 2022 Up to 11:59 P.M.
- Selection of CET Centre for Practical Exam after payment of Fees : 03rd March 2022 to 22nd April 2022 Up to 11:59 P.M.
- Issue of Hall Ticket (Through Candidate login) : To be notified later
- Date of MAH-AAC-CET 2022 Examination : To be notified later
- Centre of Examination : As indicated in the Admit Card
MAH AAC CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For admission to Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art) & (Bachelor of Design) All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination with English as a language subject and score minimum aggregate marks 45% (40% for reserved category) and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MAH-AAC-CET 2022.
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MAH-AAC-CET 2022.
- Maharashtra State Candidature : A Candidate can claim only one type of Maharashtra State candidature Type i.e. from Type A to E.
- Type-A: Passing SSC and also HSC from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State; Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra;
- Type-B: Candidate who does not fall in Type-A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possess Domicile Certificate.
- Type-C: Candidate who does not fall in either Type-A or Type-B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Govt. of India or Government of India undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of application form for CAP.
- Type-D: Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type-A, Type B and Type-C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Govt. of Maharashtra
- Type-E: Passing SSC or HSC Exam from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
- All India Candidature : The Candidates having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category.
- All eligibility criteria and more information please check on the website www.mahacet.org
MAH AAC CET Application Process 2022
- The information brochure for MAHAAC-CET 2022 is available on web site “www.mahacet.org”. Candidate is advised to download and print the brochure
- The candidate has to visit www.mahacet.org or https://mahaaccet2022.mahacet.org/ click “New Registration”. The MAH AAC-CET 2022 Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online form.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1: MAH-AAC-CET 2022 Registration
- Step 2: Filling of Online Application form
- Step 3: To upload photograph and Signature
- Step 4: Pay Application fee
- Candidates of BC Categories & PWD Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 1200/-
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State only: Rs.1700/-
- Additional Late fee if applicable as per schedule for all category : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Date of Examination: The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra Schedule for the same will be notified later.
- Language of Question Paper: The medium for examination shall be English for all papers .
- Schedule & Test Design: The MAH-AAC-CET 2022 will consist of three practical papers each paper is of 50 marks and one objective type theory online paper which is of 40 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Mark(s) per question||Total marks|
|Paper – I||Design Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper – II||Object Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper – III||Memory Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper – IV||General Knowledge||40||1||40|
Syllabus of Examination:
- Syllabi of All Practical & Theory Subjects will be same as previous year.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website