NTA announces Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2022 for Integrated Program in Management Admission at IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu
JIPMAT 2022 – National Testing Agency has invited online application for the Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2022 for admission to 5-years Integrated Program in Management at Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya and Indian Institute of Management Jammu for the Academic year 2022-23
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JIPMAT 2022 on July 03, 2022. Read the post below for more details on JIPMAT 2022.
Programs offered at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)/MBA
- Ph.D. Program in Management
- Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- Both the IIMs plan to conduct a national level admission test, Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT), and they have approached NTA to conduct it.
JIPMAT 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration Begin: 10th May 2022
- Last date of Registration & Submission of Application Form: 09th June 2022 (5:00 PM)
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee :
10th June 2022extended till June 15
- Application Form Correction Started: To be announced
- Application Form Correction End: To be announced
- Admit Card Issuance Date: To be announced
- JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date: 03rd July 2022
- JIPMAT 2022 Result: To be announced
JIPMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2018.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board’s regulation.
- If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet should be considered for calculating the passing percentage.
List of examinations equivalent to 10+2:
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
- In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- (i) 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- (ii) 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- (iii) 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- (iv) 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- Each category mentioned above will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disability as defined in Section 2 (r) and 2(zc) of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016.
JIPMAT 2022 Application Process
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is an Examination for Admission to IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for 2022-23 Academic Session
- Candidates have to apply for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) – 2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.jipmat.nta.ac.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates may note that applying to JIPMAT implies applying to IPM of both the IIMs (Bodh Gaya and Jammu)
- Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form may be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate to be sure about his/her eligibility and acquaint with requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution while filling up the details in the Application Form.
- Candidates should pay through online.
- General (UR)/OBC-(NCL)/EWS as per Central List: Rs. 2000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/PwD: Rs. 1000/-
- Transgender: Rs. 1000/-
- The selection and admission to the Institutions is subject to fulfilling the Admission Criteria, Eligibility, Rank in Merit List, Medical Fitness, Verification of original documents and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the respective IIM.
- Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will be rejected and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in examinations conducted by NTA
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Language: English only
- Duration of Examination : 150 minutes (02:30 hours)
- Timing of Examination : 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Exam Centre : As indicated on the Admit Card
- Number of Question: 100
- Total Mark : 400
- Marking Scheme: Each question carry 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
Type of Questions (MCQ)
Total No. of Question
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus
- Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
- Questions will be asked to test the understanding and application of various concepts up to class 10 Mathematics.
- Section B: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation – Questions will be asked to test the ability to interpret from the given dataset.
- Logical Reasoning – Questions will be asked to test the reasoning ability.
- Section C: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Verbal ability – Questions will be asked to test the basic understanding of English language.
- Reading Comprehension – Questions will be asked to test the ability to comprehend, interpret and infer from the given passage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates
- Upcoming Entrance Exams 2022