NTA announces Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021 for Integrated Program in Management Admission at IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu
JIPMAT 2021 – National Testing Agency has invited online application for the Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021 for admission to the 05-year Integrated Program in Management at Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya and Indian Institute of Management Jammu for the Academic year 2021-2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JIPMAT 2021 on June 20, 2021. Read the post below for more details on JIPMAT 2021.
JIPMAT 2021 Details
- Name of the Exam: JIPMAT 2021
- Conducting Authority: NTA (National Testing Agency)
- Offered Courses: IPM (Integrated Programme of Management)
- Offered Institutions: IIMs (Jammu & Bodh Gaya)
Programs offered at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)/MBA
- Ph.D. Program in Management
- Integrated Program in Management (IPM) Both the IIMs plan to conduct a national level admission test, Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT), and they have approached NTA to conduct it.
JIPMAT 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration Begin: 01st April 2021
- Last date of Registration & Submission of Application Form: 30th April 2021 (5:00 PM)
- Application Form Correction Started: 05th May 2021
- Application Form Correction End: 10th May 2021
- Admit Card Issuance Date: To be announced
- JIPMAT 2021 Exam Date: 20th June 2021
- JIPMAT 2021 Result: To be announced
JIPMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC exam in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th exam with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board’s regulation
- If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet should be considered for calculating the passing percentage.
List of Exams Equivalent to 10+2:
- Plus two level exam in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Exam or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Senior Secondary School Exam conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- Each category mentioned above will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disability as defined in Section 2 (r) and 2(zc) of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016.
JIPMAT 2021 Application Process
Also see : JIPMAT 2021 Application process begins
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is an Examination for Admission to IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for 2021-22 Academic Session
- Candidates have to apply for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) – 2021 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.jipmat.nta.ac.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates may note that applying to JIPMAT implies applying to IPM of both the IIMs (Bodh Gaya and Jammu)
- Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form may be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate to be sure about his/her eligibility and acquaint with requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution while filling up the details in the Application Form.
Checklist for filling the Online Application Form
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading “Conditions of Eligibility”.
- That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Transgender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled the City of Examination in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Steps to be followed to Apply Online
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate‟s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Step-4: Pay fee using Net-Banking/Debit Card (except Master / Visa Card) / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
- Candidates should pay through online.
- General (UR)/OBC-(NCL)/EWS as per Central List: Rs. 2000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/PwD: Rs. 1000/-
- Transgender: Rs. 1000/-
- The selection and admission to the Institutions is subject to fulfilling the Admission Criteria, Eligibility, Rank in Merit List, Medical Fitness, Verification of original documents and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the respective IIM.
- Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will be rejected and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in examinations conducted by NTA
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Language: English only
- Duration of Examination: 150 minutes
- Number of Question: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question carry 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
|Type of Questions (MCQ)||Total No. of Question|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34|
JIPMAT 2021 Syllabus
- Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
- Questions will be asked to test the understanding and application of various concepts up to class 10 Mathematics.
- Section B: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation – Questions will be asked to test the ability to interpret from the given dataset.
- Logical Reasoning – Questions will be asked to test the reasoning ability.
- Section C: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Questions will be asked to test the basic understanding of English language.
- Reading Comprehension – Questions will be asked to test the ability to comprehend, interpret and infer from the given passage.
- The list of exam centres – East; West; North; South; North-East; Bhagalpur; Panaji; Mohali; Kurnool; Itanagar; Gaya; Ahmedabad; Ambala; Vijayawada; Guwahati; Patna; Rajkot; Faridabad; Visakhapatnam; Imphal; Bilaspur; Surat; Gurugram; Bengaluru; Shillong; Raipur; Vadodara; Hisar; Hubli-Dharwad; Aizawl; Bokaro; Gandhinagar; Panipat; Mangaluru; Kohima; Jamshedpur; Bhopal; Shimla; Kochi; Gangtok; Ranchi; Indore; Baramulla; Kozhikode; Agartala; Berhampur; Jabalpur; Jammu; Thiruvananthapuram; Bhubaneswar; Aurangabad; Srinagar; Chennai; Cuttack; Mumbai ; Delhi; Coimbatore; Rourkela; Nagpur; Amritsar; Hyderabad; Siliguri; Nanded; Jalandhar; Kolkata; Pune; Ludhiana; Solapur; Patiala; Ajmer; Agra; Jaipur; Ghaziabad; Jodhpur; Kanpur; Kota; Lucknow; Udaipur; Prayagraj; Varanasi; Noida; Dehradun
- JIPMAT 2021 results will be released by the NTA in the last week of June 2021. The result will be released in the form of a scorecard. The candidates will be able to get the JIPMAT result by visiting online at the official site.
- Both of the IIMs (Jammu and Bodh Gaya) will consider the JIPMAT score for providing admission through their separate admission process.
PMAT 2021 Admit Card
- NTA will release JIPMAT 2021 admit card few days prior to exam date.
- The official date of issuance of the JIPMAT 2021 admit card is not announced yet. The admit card may be released in the last week of May 2021. The admit card will be released online mode at the official website of the JIPMAT.
- JIPMAT admit card 2021 will contain the exam centre details and important information for the exam day.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website