JCECEB announces Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination(PECE) 2019 for Polytechnic Admission
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Entrance Exam – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has invited applications for admission to various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in different colleges of Jharkhand
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online application; 28th March 2019
- Last date to submit the completed application form; 28th April 2019
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2019 exam date: 26th May 2019
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
- 10th or equivalent with minimum 35 % marks
- Age limit: 17 years of age as on 01st July 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates appearing in 10th exams for the year 2019 can also apply but they have to pass the exam before the date of interview.
- The exam will be MCQ based and will be both in Hindi and English language.
Reservation: As per the state reservation policy.
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Process
- Apply Online at www. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in to
Fill in the required details:
- Name of the applicant
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, Mobile no.
- Type of resident of Jharkhand
- Annual family income
- Aadhar number and other details
- Education details etc.
- Upload scanned image of Photo, signature and Left thumb impression
- Gen/ BC-I/ BC-II Class: Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST/ Female of any Category: Rs. 325/-
For more details please visit the official website
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand state, website www. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in