Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (JPECE) 2021 Notification released
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has invited applications for admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma Courses in various colleges of Jharkhand for the academic session 2021-22 through Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (JPECE) 2021.
Read further for more details on Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of online application : 13th August 2021
- Last date to submit the completed application form : 02nd September 2021
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2021 Exam date : 19th September 2021
- Declaration of result : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021
- Nationality : The aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand
- Age Limit : The minimum age should be 17 years as on July 01, 2021, of the examination year. There is no age limit except for the Mining Engineering branch.
- Education Qualifications : Must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 admission can be filled and submitted by online mode only.
- For Gen/ EWS/BC-I/ BC-II Class Category : Rs. 650/- + Bank charges
- For SC/ST/ Female of any Category : Rs. 325/- + Bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Through online by Debit/Credit/Net Banking
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- Date of Entrance Test : 19.09.2021
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration : 2 hours and 30 minute
- Language : Hindi and English language
- Total Marks : 150 Marks
- Marking Scheme : There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Syllabus : Physics (50 marks), Chemistry (50 marks) & Math (50 Marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website