JCECEB notifies Jharkhand Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination – Lateral Entry (DECE LE) 2022 for Diploma Admission
Jharkhand DECE LE 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) invites application for Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination – Lateral Entry (DECE LE) 2022 for Diploma Lateral Entry Admission. Interested candidates can submit their application online till May 28, 2022.
Check the complete details related to Jharkhand DECE LE 2022 such as application form, admit card, exam procedure, reservation, selection procedure, and more from the page below.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE Lateral Entry) 2022
- Start Date of Online Registration : 14th May 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration : 28th May 2022
- Availability of Admit Card : 22nd June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 26th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2022
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics/Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics / Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject /Agriculture/Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) shall be eligible for admission to second Year Diploma Course(s) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- The Application form for DECE LE 2022 will be available on the official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Homepage by clicking on the link “DECE (LE) 2022 Online Application Form Submission” button as per the scheduled date.
- It is advised that the candidates should fill in all the details in the application form very carefully. Any incorrect or invalid information may lead to rejection of the application forms.
- For General /EWS/BC-I/BC-II Category : Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST/Female of all Categories : Rs. 325/-
- There is no application fee for disabled applicants.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2022 will be an offline exam with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The syllabus will be that of 10th Standard Science and Mathematics
- The details like the venue and time of the examination will be specified on the Admit Card.
- No of Questions : 100 questions (50 questions each Mathematics and science)
- Marks : 100 marks (1 mark for each question)
- Negative Marking : Deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Note : More than one option for an answer will be considered as wrong.
- Merit List : A merit list will be released after the conduction of the examination in which the name of the candidates will be mentioned according to their seat preference in respect to the subjects opted by the candidate.
- Interview : Candidates who clear the exam and make it to the Merit List will be called for an Interview accordingly. Interview Letter can be downloaded from the homepage of the official website.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- State Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates