JCECEB announces Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has invited applications for admission in Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination – Lateral Entry (DECE LE) 2019 which was previously known as Vocational/I.T.I. toy Development Entrance Competitive Examination.
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should fill the Application Form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019.
Get the complete details related to DECE LE 2019 application form, admit card, exam procedure, reservation, selection procedure, previous year question paper and answer key from below.
See: Latest Entrance Exams Notification
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Jharkhand Diploma DECE LE 2019 Application Form: 02nd April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15th May 2019
- Availability of Jharkhand Diploma DECE LE 2019 Admit Card: To be announced!
- Date of Examination: 02nd June 2019
- Date of Result Declaration: To be announced!
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019
- Aspirants to DECE LE 2019 must have passed 12th Science with Mathematics as one of the Subject.
- OR Intermediate Vocational course examination with any one of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Electronics Technology
- Radio-TV Technician
- Automobile Engg. & Technician
- Mining Geology
- Electrical Domestic Appliances
OR Passed Matriculation/10th along with any one of the following 2 year’s ITI Exam:
- Mech. Motor Vehicle,
- Machinist Grinder,
- Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning,
- Draftsman Mechanical,
- Production & Manufacturing,
- Instrument Mechanic,
- Draftsman Civil,
- Mech. General Electronics,
- Mech. Radio & T.V., Mech.
- Consumer Electronics,
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics,
- Electronics Mech.,
- Mech. Computer Hardware,
- I.T. & E.S.M.
Note: Candidates who have done ITI along with 12th Science (with mathematics as one of the subjects) or intermediate or 10th class, can also apply on the condition that they fill the application before the last date otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019
Merit List: A merit list will be released after the conduction of the examination in which name of the candidates will be mentioned according to their seat preference in respect to the subjects opted by the candidate.
Interview: Candidates who clear the exam and make it to the Merit List will be called for Interview accordingly. Interview Letter can be downloaded from the homepage of the official website.
In case of a tie, candidates who have done 12th science (with mathematics as one of the subjects) will be preferred over candidates who have done an intermediate or 10th class with ITI. In case, there is tie among candidates who have done 12th science (with mathematics as one of the subjects), then the age will act as a tiebreaker.
- Candidates must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand and have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Up-to-date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in all courses of Govt. and Private Institutes situated in Jharkhand State.
See: Top Entrance Exams after 12th
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Application Process
- The Application form for DECE LE 2019 will be soon available on the official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Homepage by clicking on the link “DECE (LE) 2019 Online Application Form Submission” button as per the scheduled date. The Application fee for DECE LE 2019 for males Rs.650 and for females is Rs.325.
- The payment for this will be done through payment gateway by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking mandatorily and the fee is non-refundable.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Admit Card
- Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Admit Card 2019 shall be available for download to those candidates who have submitted the complete and correct application form before the last date and also admit card will be available four days before the examination.
- Visit the official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Select the Exam Name
- Enter the Form Number and Candidates Name.
- Check your particulars and print on A4 size paper.
Note: Do not laminate your Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Admit Card before the examination.
See: Upcoming Entrance Exams
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2019 will be an offline exam with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The syllabus will be that of 10th Standard Science and Mathematics. The details like venue and time of the examination will be specified on the Admit Card. Candidates can check details regarding the exam pattern from below.
- No of Questions: 50 in both the topics.
- Marking Scheme: Each question of one mark each.
- Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Note: More than one option for an answer will be considered as wrong.
For more details, please visit Official Website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in