Finally Out – NTA to conduct JEE Main and NEET 2019 TWICE a Year – HRD Minister
JEE (Main), NEET (UG) exam to be conducted by National Testing Agency twice from next year
JEE Main 2019, NEET 2019 Twice a Year– HRD Minister, Prakash Javadekar on Saturday announced to the media, “Students have been demanding this. As the exams happen once in a year and if some mishap happens during that day than the entire year gets wasted due to which this decision has been taken”.
JEE Main 2019, NEET 2019 Twice a Year – Important Highlights
- JEE (Main) will be held in January 2019 and April 2019.
- NEET (UG) will take place in February 2019 and May 2019
- The IITs would continue to conduct JEE-Advanced exam
- Other than JEE Main and NEET, National Testing Agency will conduct UGC NET, GPAT and CMAT
- UGC NET to be held in December 2018
- All these exams will now take place in computer-based format to ensure leak-proof exams.
- Tests to be held on Multiple days – Candidates can choose dates/Center of their own choice
- No change in syllabus, pattern, fee
- Scores of different candidates in multiple sittings will also be equated using standardisation techniques.
PRACTICE CENTERS TO BE ESTABLISHED – The National testing agency will establish a network of test practice centres for the students of the rural areas.Schools/engineering colleges with computer centres would be identified and kept open on Saturday/Sunday, starting from third week of August. Any student can use the facility free of charge.
For Instant and Latest Updates on Entrance Exams – Please subscribe to our FREE SMS/WHATSAPP ALERTS