IIHM eCHAT 2020 E-Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test
IHM eCHAT 2020 Notification – International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) invites application for admission to the Hotel Management Programs offered by the Institute through eCHAT (Electronic Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test) for the session 2020
Check here all the important information about e-CHAT 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc read the notification below carefully.
- IIHM was the first collegiate program in the country offering discerning students the opportunity to earn an International Degree in Hospitality Management through its collaboration with The Queen Margaret University, UK & tie-ups with Napier University, Edinburgh & Thames Valley University, London, along with a high quality, 3-year Diploma in Hospitality Administration qualification.
- IIHM is India’s BEST Hotel Management Institute. Ranked Number 1 in Infrastructure in Eastern India by CSR Survey. India’s Largest Hotel School. 1 million square feet CAMPUS with 4stars standard Commercial Training Hotel attached.
- In Association with IIHM, Excel is organizing CHAT – as an online platform for Common Hotel Admission Test for IIHM.
- eCHAT is a unique Management Aptitude Test based on state of the art Web technology and web solutions and will be availed by lakhs of students. The test is online, and the aptitude report is quickly e-mailed back to students and the respective institutions.
- BA in Hospitality Management,
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- B.Sc. in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism
See: Masters in Hospitality Management Admission
Eligibility Criteria for IIHM eCHAT 2020
- Academic requirement- A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT 2020
- Candidates should be age limit is 22 years as on 01st July 2020
- Selection will be on the basis of e-CHAT score & GDPI. (All students must appear for both e-CHAT & GD/PI)
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- eCHAT will be an objective type of test with multiple-choice answers. It will comprise of language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and interpretation, intelligence and critical reasoning, awareness of Indian & Global Economy. There will be 50 questions to be answered in 60 minutes.
See: Latest Entrance Exams Notification
- The admit card of eCHAT will be sent to individual candidates by way of email & Speed Post / Courier medium. In addition to that, it shall also be available on the candidate login.
Exam Centres – Aptech Centres
- The entire test will be conducted through selected Web stores, spread across various towns and cities in India. You can choose your own nearest centre and timings subject to availability.
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Application Process
- Candidates will have multiple options to fill the form. They can choose online/ offline modes.
- Offline: Candidates may reach the respective campus and ascertain the form after payment of Rs.600/- through DD mode. Complete all the particulars, attach the documents and send it to the officials.
- Online: Candidates can also choose to visit the official website at www.iihm.ac.in and download the prospectus cum application form. Fill and send the completed form with DD of Rs.600/ to the institute’s address.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
IIHM eCHAT 2020 Important Dates
- Application Form IIHM e-CHAT 2020 is Available from: 23rd November 2019
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: Probably 10 days before the test
- Issuance of Admit Card: Last week of April 2020
- IIHM e-CHAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date: 07th May 2020
- IIHM eCHAT 2020 Result declaration: 4th week of May 2020
- IIHM eCHAT 2020 Final Result: To be notified
For more information visit the IIHM website iihm.ac.in
- IIHM Ahmedabad: IIHM Hotel School, Ashram Road, Usmanpura, Opp. Hotel Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, PIN: 380013, Telephone: (079) 27562100, Mobile: 8128647013, E-Mail: email@example.com
- IIHM Kolkata Campus: International Institute of Hotel Management – Kolkata Campus, International Tower, Campus-1: X-1, 8/3, Block-EP, Sector V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex; Campus-2: Plot 3 & 4, Block DM, Sector 5 , Salt Lake Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN: 700091, Telephone: (033) 2357-7663/64, Mobile: 9831259413 / 14 / 16 / 18, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IIHM Bengaluru: SSK Chambers, 874/A,Krishna Temple Road H.A.L , 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, PIN: 560038, Telephone: (080) 41520275/76, 42068114 Mobile: 8892864965 / 9902885522 / 9591000011, E-Mail: email@example.com, Website www.iihm.ac.in
See: Hospitality Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects