International Institute of Hotel Management announces Electronic Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test (eCHAT) 2022, Apply now
IIHM eCHAT 2022 – International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) invites application for admission to the Hotel Management Programs offered by the Institute through eCHAT (Electronic Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test) for the session 2022
Check here for more details on IIHM e-CHAT 2022 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, exam pattern, admit card, etc from the page below.
- BA in Hospitality Management,
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- B.Sc. in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism
IIHM eCHAT Dates 2022
- Application Form Released: Ongoing
- Application Final Date of Submission: To be announced
- Examination Date (Home Online Test) : 12th March 2022
IIHM eCHAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT 2022
- Candidates should be age limit is 22 years as on 01st June 2022
IIHM eCHAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates will have multiple options to fill the form. They can choose online/ offline modes.
- Offline: Candidates may reach the respective campus and ascertain the form after payment of Rs.600/- through DD mode.
- Online: Candidates can also choose to visit the official website at www.iihm.ac.in and download the prospectus cum application form. Fill and send the completed form with DD of Rs.600/ to the institute’s address.
- Selection will be on the basis of e-CHAT score & GDPI. (All students must appear for both e-CHAT & GD/PI)
IIHM eCHAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- eCHAT will be an objective type of test with multiple-choice answers. It will consist of language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and interpretation, intelligence and critical reasoning, awareness of Indian & Global Economy.
- There will be 50 questions to be answered in 60 minutes
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website