Indian Institute of Art and Design announces Entrance Test (iDAT) 2024 for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs, Apply now
IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2024 – Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi invites applications for Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2024 for admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs offered in in Fashion Design, Communication Design and Interior Architecture & Design, Fashion Business Management by the institute for the academic session 2024-25. IDAT is a University level test which comprises two rounds – iDAT (a written test designed to assess a candidate’s creative and visual ability, cultural awareness and logical thinking) and iMAT(a written test designed to assess an applicant’s language, logical reasoning and creative thinking) followed by a personal interview.
IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2024
- Interior Architecture & Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Business Management
- Fashion Communication
- Communication Design
- Fashion Business Management
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 06th December 2023
- iDAT 2024 Exam Date Online/Offline : 16th December 2023
- iDAT 2024 Exam Date Online : 17th December 2023
- Results: To be Announced
- Candidates with 10+2 or equivalent in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities/Arts) with an aggregate of minimum 50% are eligible to apply. Candidates appearing for Class XII examination in the current academic year or awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates are accepted from CBSE/ISC/State/IB or any other equivalent Indian or International Higher Secondary Board.
- Graduates in any stream or discipline from a recognised institute/university are eligible to apply.
- Final year graduate students or students awaiting results may also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website https://www.iiad.edu.in/
Step to be followed
- Step 1: Register on the official website.
- Step 2: Choose the program or course.
- Step 3: Enter personal and academic details.
- Step 4: State the purpose of joining the institution.
- Step 5: Select the test centre.
- Step 6: Pay the requisite fees.
- Step 7: The status of the application form will be displayed. Submit the form.
- Step 8: Download and save for future reference.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of payment : Online through Debit/Credit card/Internet banking
- Selection of candidates in IIAD 2024 is based on two rounds conducted by the Institution which are as follows:
- IIAD Design Aptitude Test & IIAD Online Management Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
- Students who appear for the Online iDAT/Online iMAT must also appear for an Online Personal Interview. After the test, an email invite with the Date and Time for the Online Personal Interview will be sent to the candidate.
IDAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- The iDAT 2024 exam is conducted in two stages.
- Part A – IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT)
- Part B – Personal Interview and Studio Simulation
- Exam Mode: Online & Offline
- Exam Duration : 2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)
- Sections: Logical Reasoning, Creative Thinking and Visual Ability.
For more information and to apply online, visit the university website