Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announces CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2022 July Session
CSEET 2022 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2022 for direct admission of the candidates in the CS Executive Program.
Read further for more details on CSEET July 2022 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, syllabus, exam pattern, and more.
CSEET 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date of Registration for CSEET July 2022: 15th June 2022
- Date of CSEET July 2022 Exam: 09th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CSEET 2022
- A candidate passed/appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to the CS Executive Program, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Executive Program
- Candidates who have passed CS Foundation Program are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
CSEET 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.icsi.edu/
Follow the steps to register for CSEET 2022
- Visit the website Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/
- Fill Basic Details
- Fill Qualification Details
- Pay Application Fee through online mode
- Upload Mandatory Documents
- Preview Application Click on “Confirm Application” button after previewing.
- Payment Mode Selection
- Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
- Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is Rs 1000/- per student per appearance. The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students.
CSEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- CSEET 2022 Papers: There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total marks: 170 marks
- Marking Scheme: Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer.
- The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode
- The exam will be held at multiple test centres across the country to ensure that the CSEET 2022 is conducted on a single day for all the registered candidates.
For more information & to Apply online, visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022