IBPS announces CRP PO/MT-XIII for Vacacany for 2024, Apply for 3049 Vacancy
IBPS PO 2024 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the online application process for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee on its official website. Graduate candidates can apply for IBPS CRP PO/MT-XIII Posts through the Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-XIII), from today i.e. on 01st August 2023, on IBPS Official website i.e. ibps.in
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in September-October 2023 / November 2023
IBPS PO 2024
- Bank of India – 224 Posts
- Canara Bank – 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – 2000 Posts
- Punjab National Bank – 200 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 125 Posts
- Total Posts – 3049 Posts
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-08-2023
- Date for Downloading of Call Letter for Pre Exam Training: September 2023
- Date for Conduct Pre Exam Training: September 2023
- Date for Downloading of Call Letter for Prelims Exam: September 2023
- Date for Online Prelims Exam: September/ October 2023
- Date for Released Result for Online Prelims Exam: October 2023
- Date for Downloading of Call Letter for Online Mains Exam: October/ November 2023
- Date for Online Mains Exam: November 2023
- Date for Released Result for Online Mains Exam: December 2023
- Date for Call Letter for Interview: January/ February 2024
- Date of Interview: January/ February 2024
- Date for Provisional Allotment List: April 2024
- Bank of Baroda; Canara Bank; Indian Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Bank of India; Central Bank of India; Punjab National Bank; Union Bank of India; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank
- Candidates intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-XIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
Age (As on 01.08.2023)
- Minimum – 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including (ECOs)/ (SSCOs) – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Educational Qualifications (As on 21.08.2023)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply online through IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- In the registration steps, you have to enter all of your basic details.
- First of all, visit the official website of the IBPS PO Vacancy.
- Now click on the link download advertisement for PO and read it carefully.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link on the same page.
- If you are a registered user then log in using your registration number and password.
- If you are a new user then click on new registration.
- Enter all basic details, academic details. Also, upload photographs and signatures.
- Check that all details are correct or not.
- Then upload required certificates/documents and pay the fee.
- Download and print a copy of the application form for further use.
- Note down all important details
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 175/-
- All Others Candidates – Rs.850 /-
- Payment Mode – Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
- This CRP-PO/MT-XIII 2024 Recruitment Exam consists of 3 Phases.
- The Selection will consist of three phases named Prelims, Mains followed by Personal Interview.
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview Round
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-XIII and Interview.
- On completion of the interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2024-25 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy
- The admit card shall be uploaded on the official website – https://www.ibps.in/. Candidates can download the admit card for each stage using their registration number and date of birth.
- The exam will be conducted online in venues across many centers in India. The tentative list of Exam Centers for the Online Preliminary Exam and those for Online Main examination is available in Annexure II.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website