H.P Board announces Common Entrance Test ((D.EI.Ed. CET) 2019 for Admission to Two year Diploma in Elementary Education
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 – H.P Board of School of Education Dharmshala (HPBOSE) invites applications for Common Entrance Exam (D.EI.Ed. CET) for admission to the 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education Program for the academic year 2019
Himachal Pradesh Board H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala (HPBOSE) conducts Common Entrance Exam (D.El. Ed. CET) for admission to the 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Program.
The complete detail of HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admission process etc. are given below.
See: Common Entrance Test CET Notification
Availability of Seats
Govt. DIET’s (District Institute of Education & Training)
- Code: 10 DIET-Bilaspur at Jukhala – 75 Seats
- Code: 11 DIET-Chamba at Saroo – 100 Seats
- Code: 12 DIET-Hamirpur at GaunaKaraur – 75 Seats
- Code: 21 DIET-Kangra at Dharamshala – 100 Seats
- Code: 24 DIET-Kinnaur at Recong-Peo – 25 Seats
- Code: 26 DIET-Kullu at Jarad – 100 Seats
- Code: 28 DIET-Lahaul & Spiti at Tandi – 25 Seats
- Code: 29 DIET-Mandi – 100 Seats
- Code: 36 DIET-Shimla at Shamlaghat – 200 Seats
- Code: 38 DIET-Sirmour at Nahan – 100 Seats
- Code: 41 DIET-Solan – 75 Seats
- Code: 43 DIET-Una at Delhan – 25 Seats
- Total – 900 Seats
- No. of seats to be filled in on the basis of this Entrance Test may increase or decrease as per the policy/INSTRUCTION of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
Privately Affiliated Institutions
- Shanti Niketan College of Education, Hamirpur – 50
- DD M.Sai Institute of Education, Hamirpur 50
- Shimla College of Education, Shimla – 100
- Jai Bharati College of Education Loharin, Hamirpur – 50
- Hamirpur College of Education, Ram Nagar, Hamirpur – 50
- SVN College of Education, Hamirpur – 50
- Trisha College of Education, Thain Distt. Hamipur – 50
- Raj Rajeshwari College of Education, Chorab (Bhota) Hamipur – 50
- R.C College of Education Dhanote, PO Adhwani Kangra – 50
- Sharan College of Education for Women Ghurkari, Kangra (only for Girls) – 100
- Gian Jyoti Institute of Bachelor of Education, Kangra – 50
- Kshtriya College of Education, Kathgarh Road Chanour, Indora, Distt. Kangra – 50
- KLB DAC College for Girsl Palampur Kangra – 50
- Kullu College of Education, Bhogna Kulu – 50
- Rameshwar Teacher Training Institute Sqarabai Kulu Kangra – 100
- Abhilashi JBT Training Institute Ner-Chowk Dist. Mandi – 50
- Vijay Memorial College of Education Bhangrotu Dist. Mandi – 50
- Jagrtiti Teacher Training College Deodhar, Mandi – 50
- Bhooms College of Education Dist. Mandi – 50
- Institute of Education, Haridevi Dist. Shimla – 50
- St Bedes College, Shimla Dist. Shimla (for Girls) – 50
- Shanti Alya Institute of Education Training Rampur Totu, Shimla (for Girls Only) – 50
- HP College of Education, Ogli, Kala Amb, Dist. Shirmour – 50
- Baba Kirpal Dass (BKD) College of Education for Women, Dist. Sirmour (for Girls only) – 50
- Vaid Shankar Lal Memorial College of Education Chandi, Dist. Solan – 50
- Shiksha Bharti Institute of Education Training and Research, Sampoor Khurd, Dist. Unna – 50
- Shanti College of Education, Kailash Nagar, Nakroh Dist. Unna – 50
- Total – 1550
- Grand Total 900 + 1550
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement in the newspaper: 25th June 2019
- Online application form starts from: 25th June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th July 2019
- Last date for fee submission: 15th July 2019
- Download Admit Card from Board’s website: 4 days before the exam
- Declaration of result: August 2019
- Date of Examination: 04th August 2019 (11.00 to 1.00 pm) (2.00 hours)
Eligibility Criteria for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019
- Minimum Essential Educational qualifications for D.EI.Ed CET 2019-21:
- The candidate with at least 50% marks in the higher secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent examination are provisionally admitted and they have to produce original certificate of 10+2 or its equivalent examination at the time of counseling/screening.
- The relaxation of 5% marks in minimum educational qualification is available to SC/ST/OBC/PHH candidates as per the rules and instructions of the state government issued from time to time.
- The age limit will be between 17-32 years as on the date of the conduct of D.E.I.Ed CET-2019
- Relaxation of five years in the upper age limit shall be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per the existing rules regulation and instructions of the State Govt. issued from time to time there will be no upper age limit in case of Ex-servicemen candidates only
- The selection of candidates for admission to 2 Year D.El.Ed course in 12 DIETs as well as 28 Private Affiliated Institutes of the state (as directed by Govt.) will be held on the basis of merit of written test i.e. Combined Entrance Test (CET) conducted by H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala
- The selection of candidates for admission to 2 year D.EI.Ed course in 12 DIETs as well as 28 private Affiliated Institutes of the state (as directed by Govt.) will be held on the basis of merit of written test i.e. Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by H.P Board of School Education Dharamshala.
- There shall be one question paper in four different series having questions of objective type/ multiple choices, carrying 100 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 120 minutes.
- There shall be no negative marking. A candidate shall have to choose the correct answer and shade/ darken against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black ball point pen adhering to the instructions provided. As the answers will be given with blue/black ball point pen by darkening the appropriate circle, the candidates will have no option to change the answers, once given. Therefore, before darkening the circle, correct option/answer may be checked.
- The subjects along with the distribution of marks shall be as under:
- Hindi: 25 marks
- English: 25 marks
- Numerical Ability: 25 marks
- General Awareness: 25 marks
- Grand total: 100 marks
- Language of question paper: it will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi
- Note: The question papers of Hindi, English and Numerical Ability shall be of 10+2 standard. The questions of General Awareness will be based mainly on Himachal Pradesh
- D.E.I.Ed Common Entrance Test shall be held at District/Sub-Divisional Headquarters and few identified places near the District/Sub Divisional Headquarters. The Sub-Divisional Code of examination centres for CET shall be the parent Sub Divisional Headquarter of the candidates however, the Board reserves. the right to allot any other centre keeping in view its administrative convenience. The list of Sub-Divisional alongwith their corresponding code is as under:
- Bilaspur, Ghumarwin, Bharmour, Chamba, Chowari, Dalhousie, Killar (Pani), Tissa, Salooni, Barsar, Bhoranj, Hamirpur, Nadaun, Sujanpur, Baijnath, Dehra, Dharmashala, Jaisinghpur, Jwalamukhi, Jawali, Kangra, Nurpur, Palampur, Kalpa at Reckong Peo, Nichar at Bhawangar, Pooh (ADM), Anni, Kullu, Manali, Kaza, Keylong, Udaipur, Gohar, Joginder Nagar, Karsaog, Mandi, Padhar, Sarkaghat, Sunder Nagar, Chopal, Dodra-Kegar, Rampur Bushehar, Rohru, Shimla (Rural), Shimal (Urban), Theog, Nahan, Naonta Sahib, Rajgarh, Sangrah, Shillai, Arki, Kandaghat, Nalagarh, Solan, Amb, Bangana, Haroli, Una, Dharmapur, Fathepur, Shahpur, Indora, Kumarsain, Jhandutta, Swarghat, Balh, Janjehli, Nagrota Bagwa and Deera
- Result will be declared in the month of August 2019
Merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in CET.
- Among the candidates having the same total marks, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest on the basis of age. A candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- The inter-se merit of distinguished sports persons shall be prepared as per the criteria mentioned at 10, supra
- There shall be no personal interview for selection of candidates however, counseling shall be held for ascertaining the credentials and sponsoring the candidates to different DIETs and privately managed institutions.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online for the two year diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance test 2019 on the board website www.hpbose.org
- Candidates can apply online for Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test-2019 on the Board website www.hpbose.org
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of his/her Application Form, and after taking the printout will affix same copy of his/her passport size photograph which has earlier been scanned and uploaded by the candidate in the application form.
- The photograph will be pasted on the form and no stapling would be permissible
- The candidate after affixing the photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and send it to the Section Officer (Departmental Exam Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board office
- Examination Fee is Rs. 600/- for General and its Sub-Categories (except PHH) and Rs. 400/- for OBC/ST/SC/PHH Categories
- Candidate has to pay examination fee through online payment mode using Credit Card or Debit Card only.
For more details visit the official website: www.hpbose.org
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Dharmshala- 176213, Website: www.hpbose.org