Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education announces Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) November 2023, Apply now
HP TET 2023 – Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the notification and invites online applications for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2023. HP TET is the state-level teacher eligibility test to determine the eligibility of teachers for TGT (Arts / Non-Medical / Medical), Shastri, LT, JBT, Punjabi, Urdu subjects
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2023 – November
HPTET 2023 Highlights
- Name of Exam: HP TET 2023
- HPTET Full Form: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Type of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test
- Level of Exam: State Level
- Organizing Body: Himachal Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE)
- Exam Duration: 03 Hours
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) shall be conducted for the following teaching categories:
- TGT (Arts)
- TGT (NM)
- TGT (Medical)
- Language Teacher
- Note: In case an applicant intends to appear in TET for more than one teaching category he/she shall have to submit separate online application and fee for each category
HP TET 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply Online: 09th October 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & without Late Fee: 30th October 2023 (till 11:59 PM)
- Last Date for Apply Online with Late Fee: 31st Oct to 02nd November 2023 (till 11:59 PM)
- Period for Online Corrections in Particulars: 03rd to 06th November 2023 (till 11:59 PM)
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 04 Days Before the Exam
- Date of J.B.T Exam & Shastri TET November 2023: 26th November 2023
- Date of TGT (Non Medical) TET & LT TET November 2023: 27th November 2023
- Date of TGT (Aarts & Medical) TET November 2023: 03rd December 2023
- Date of Punjabi & Urdu TET 2023: 09th December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for HP TET 2023
- TGT (Arts): Applicants must have cleared class 12 examinations with a minimum of 45% and a degree in B.A. or B.Com. Or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- TGT (Non-Medical): Applicants must have cleared class12 examinations with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc. or B.Ed. or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Shastri: Applicants must have cleared Shastri with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university by HP Govt.
- TGT (Medical): Aspirants must have cleared class12 examinations with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical) or B.Ed. or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Language Teacher: Applicants must be a degree in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
- Junior Basic Training: Applicants must have cleared 12th with a minimum of 50% and a degree in the diploma or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Punjabi Language: Teacher & Urdu Language Teacher Applicants must be a degree in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
- Urdu Language Teacher: B.A (Urdu), D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.A (Urdu)
- The age of applicants should be a minimum of 17 years. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.)
- Relaxation up to 5% in minimum educational qualification and also in minimum qualifying marks for TET to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PITH categories of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicants pursuing any of the Teacher Education Program in its final year (recognized by NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the Gazette of India notification dated 25th August are eligible for appearing in the TET exam.
HP TET 2023 Application Process
- The application for Teacher Eligibility Test November 2023 has been made completely online with the facility to upload Bio data, photograph, signature and fee details of the applicant.
- Applicants can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 on the Board website www.hpbose.org.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test November 2023 in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Applicant should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- General & their Subcategories – Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/OBC/ PH – Rs. 500/-
- Fee Payment – Applicant has to pay the examination fee through online payment mode using Credit Card or Debit Card only.
HP TET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper mode.
- The maximum marks will be 150 marks.
- There will be 150 objective types of questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- The Admit Card shall be issued only to those applicants who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the stipulated time frame and who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria laid down for the purpose.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable/cognizable offense.
- No applicant will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2023
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 Notifications and Dates
- List of Entrance Exams for Teaching Jobs