Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences announces Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) 2021 for B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Admission
HITSEEE 2021 – Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai inviting applications for HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) 2021 for admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Programs offered by the institute for the academic year 2021-22
Programs Offered through HITSEEE 2021
- B.Tech. – Aeronautical Eng.; Aerospace Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Bio Technology; Biomedical Eng.; Chemical Engineering; Civil Eng.; Computer Science & Eng.; Electrical & Electronics Eng.; Electronics & Communication Eng.; Mechanical Eng.; Mechatronics Eng.; Information Technology; (Mobile Computing); Polymer Technology
- B.Des – Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Apparel Design
- B.Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
HITSEEE 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts: Ongoing
- Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2021: 26th July 2021
- Entrance Examination HITSEEE: 28th July to 30th July 2021
- Publication of Rank List HITSEEE: 02nd August 2021
- Counselling Dates: 09th to 14th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HITSEEE 2021
- The upper age limit is 19 years as on the first of July of the year of application.
- Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus two / HSC in Schools in India are eligible to apply for Online Entrance Exam Registration.
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs are exempted from the Online Entrance Exam.
- Higher secondary education 10+2 prescribed by the Tamil Nadu government with chemistry, physics, and maths as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics total and 45% in case of reserved category
HITSEEE 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should fill HITSEEE 2021 Application Form through the Official website https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 – Register yourself using the link given on this page
- Step 2 – Verify the Email that is used for registration
- Step 3 – Fill the online application form
- Step 4 – Upload the documents as per specifications
- Step 5 – Pay application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Step 6 – Submit the application form
HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- The questions in the entrance exam will be of Objective Type. Duration of the exam will be 2 hours and the medium of the question paper will be in English Language only.
- The question paper will be divided into three parts i.e., Part I, Part II, Part III.
Question Paper Pattern
- Part I: Physics 40 questions
- Part II: Chemistry 40 questions
- Part III: Mathematics 40 questions
- Total – 120 Questions
- Toppers of State and Central Board – 100 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 1 – 25 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 100 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 26 – 50 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 75 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 51 – 100 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 50 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. Download the admit card, you will need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website click here