Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences announces Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2019 for B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Admissions
HITSEEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam – Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai inviting applications for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science online engineering entrance examination admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Programs for the academic year 2019-20
Programs Offered through HITSEEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam
- AICTE APPROVED B.Tech. / B.Arch.* / B.Des.
- Inviting Applications for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Online Engineering Entrance Examination *(B.Arch. subject to NATA Exam. For more details, log on to: www.nata.ac.in)
- B.Tech.: Aeronautical Engineering; Aerospace Engineering; Automobile Engineering; Automobile Engineering; Bio Technology; Biomedical Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Mechatronics Engineering; Information Technology; (Mobile Computing); Polymer Technology
- B.Arch.: (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.Des.: Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Apparel Design
HITSEEE 2019 Dates
- Date of Issue of HITSEEE 2019 Application Form: 05th December 2018
- Last Date for HITSEEE 2019 Application Form: 18th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-In Application Form: 08th April 2019
- Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centres): 28th April 2019 & 02nd May 2019
- Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centres): 28th April 2019 & 29th April 2019
- Counselling Dates: 15th May 2019 & 25th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences UG Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of B.Tech Degree Program must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (12th) prescribed by the State Board/Intermediate/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)/The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent subjects.
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- For B.Tech. Bio Technology Only: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology put together
ARCH. Program (5 Years)
- All applicants for B.Arch. Course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in / www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit must be 19 years as on 30th April 2019
- Toppers of each State Board & Central Board: 100% Tuition fee waiver
- HITSEEE Rank Holders of 1-25: 100% Tuition fee waiver
- HITSEEE Rank Holders of 26-50: 75% Tuition fee waiver
- HITSEEE Rank Holders of 51-100: 50% Tuition fee waiver
Procedure for Allocation of Branch /Seats:
- Appearing for HITSEEE does not guarantee admission. Counselling for the allocation of the course of study to the short listed candidates is firmly based on All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the HITSEEE 2019
- Candidates may note the date of counselling on HITS website or by enquiring with Hindustan Admission office on the day after the declaration of the HITSEEE 2019 results
Selection Process for Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences UG Admission 2019
- Selection in admission procedure, through Counselling, will take place at the Admission Office, Chennai.
- Information regarding Counselling will be published on HITS website; and is left to the responsibility of the candidate to check website for update
HITSEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The questions in the entrance examination will be of Objective Type. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and the medium of the question paper will be in English Language only. The question paper will be divided into three parts i.e., Part I, Part II, Part III. There are total 120 questions
- Part I Physics 40 questions
- Part II Chemistry 40 questions
- Part III Mathematics 40 questions
- TOTAL 120 Questions
HITSEEE 2019 Application Process
- Candidates should fill HITSEEE Application Form through link provided in the website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. Alternatively, they can send through registered post along with an acknowledgment.
- Envelope is provided with application for posting. The complete application form should reach the Admission Officer on or before 08th April 2019
- Pay application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card; Upload the required documents, Photograph and signature and submit it before the last date
- The Hindustan University will release HITSEEE 2019 Admit Card. Students who have applied for the entrance examination can download their admit card from www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Without an admit card you won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. To download the admit card, you will need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai, Address: 40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai-600016 (Tamilnadu), Phone No.: +91-44-22342155-2155, Email: email@example.com, Website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in