Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences announces Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) 2022 for B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Admission
HITSEEE 2022 – Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai inviting applications for HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) 2022 for admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Programs offered by the institute for the academic year 2022-23
Programs Offered through HITSEEE 2022
- B.Tech. – Aeronautical Eng.; Aerospace Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Bio Technology; Biomedical Eng.; Chemical Engineering; Civil Eng.; Computer Science & Eng.; Electrical & Electronics Eng.; Electronics & Communication Eng.; Mechanical Eng.; Mechatronics Eng.; Information Technology; (Mobile Computing); Polymer Technology
- B.Des – Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Apparel Design
- B.Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
HITSEEE Dates 2022
- Availability of Application Form: 10th January 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 30th April 2022
- HITSEEE 2022 Exam Date: 02nd – 09th May 2022
- Publication of Rank List: 16th May 2022
- Counselling Schedule: 25th May – 01st June 2022
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The upper age limit is 19 years as on the first of July of the year of application.
- Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus two / HSC in Schools in India are eligible to apply for Online Entrance Exam Registration.
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs are exempted from the Online Entrance Exam.
- Higher secondary education 10+2 prescribed by the Tamil Nadu government with chemistry, physics, and maths as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics total and 45% in case of reserved category
HITSEEE Application Process 2022
- Candidates should fill HITSEEE 2022 Application Form through the Official website https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 – Register yourself using the link given on this page
- Step 2 – Verify the Email that is used for registration
- Step 3 – Fill the online application form
- Step 4 – Upload the documents as per specifications
- Step 5 – Pay application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Step 6 – Submit the application form
HITSEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: The exam is of total 1 hours
- Medium: Paper is set in the English language
- Mode of Exam: It is conducted in online proctored mode.
- Sections: HITSEEE 2022 question paper is prepared from Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and English & General knowledge.
- Requirements: Laptop or Desktop or Mobile phones with internet connectivity.
Question Paper Pattern
- Part I: Physics 40 questions
- Part II: Chemistry 40 questions
- Part III: Mathematics 40 questions
- Total – 120 Questions
- Toppers of State and Central Board – 100 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 1 – 25 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 100 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 26 – 50 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 75 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Top 51 – 100 HITSEEE Rank Holders – 50 % Tuition Fee Waiver
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. Download the admit card, you will need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website click here