Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences announces Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) 2023 for B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Admission
HITSEEE 2023 – Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai inviting applications for HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) 2023 for admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des Programs offered by the institute for the academic year 2023
HITS Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) 2023
Programs Offered through HITSEEE
- B.Tech. – Aeronautical Eng.; Aerospace Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Automobile Eng.; Bio Technology; Biomedical Eng.; Chemical Engineering; Civil Eng.; Computer Science & Eng.; Electrical & Electronics Eng.; Electronics & Communication Eng.; Mechanical Eng.; Mechatronics Eng.; Information Technology; (Mobile Computing); Polymer Technology
- B.Des – Interior Architecture, Fashion Design & Apparel Design
- B.Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
- Issue of HITSEEE 2023 Application Form : December 07, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Last date for applying HITSEEE 2023 : April 30, 2023 (Sunday)
- Entrance Examination – HITSEEE 2023 : May 03 to May 10, 2023 (Wednesday to Wednesday)
- Publication of Rank List – HITSEEE 2023 : May 15, 2023 (Monday)
- Counselling dates – HITSEEE 2023 : May 24 to May 31, 2023 (Wednesday to Wednesday)
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
- Arch. Programme (5 Years)
- Candidates seeking admission in B. Arch degree programme should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10 + 3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject (As per COA Norms).
- All applicants applying for B. Arch programme should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in) conducted by the Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
- Applicants who have score in JEE (Main) Paper-2 are also eligible
- A minimum average of 50% in any stream
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2023
- Candidates should fill HITSEEE 2023 Application Form through the Official website https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in/hitseee
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 – Register yourself using the link given on this page
- Step 2 – Verify the Email that is used for registration
- Step 3 – Fill the online application form
- Step 4 – Upload the documents as per specifications
- Step 5 – Pay application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Step 6 – Submit the application form
HITSEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The questions in the entrance exam will be of Objective Type. Duration of the exam will be 60 minutes and the medium of the question paper will be in English Language only.
Question Paper Pattern
- Physics 15 questions
- Chemistry 15 questions
- Mathematics 15 questions
- General knowledge – 15 questions
- Total – 60 Questions
- Model Questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website click here