Answer key for CSIR NET 2018 December released
CSIR NET 2018 December Answer key released – The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the answer key of UGC NET December 2018 on its official website. CSIR NET December 2018 was conducted in online mode on December 16 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS) in Chemical Sciences (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences (iii) Life Sciences (iv) Mathematical Sciences and (v) Physical Science.
The CSIR NET 2018 December answer key will be available on the official website from January 16 to 23, 2019 (5.00pm). All candidates who have appeared in the December session exam can download the answer key from the official site, csirhrdg.res.in.
As per the notification candidates can submit their representation(s) against question/answer key in respect of all the subjects only through email latest by January 23, 2019 (till 5 PM).
Guidelines to submit Representation/ Grievance against Question/ Answer key
- To challenge the answer key, candidates will have to send representation in prescribed Format (Word/PDF/Image) available on the website as attachment with email.
- Email address for sending representation is netexam.obs.csirhrdg.res.in
- Candidate must mention subject name, booklet code (A/B/C) and question no. in the subject line of the email
- Separate email should be sent for different questions.
- Candidate must mention his/her details in a legible manner on format correctly
- The representation/grievances must be supported with only relevant portion of books/findings to be attached along with the email
- Representation/grievances received by any other mode except by email will not be entertained.
Candidates can check the official website for more updates