Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur announces Entrance Test (CG PAT / PVPT) 2022 for BSc & Diploma Course Admission, Apply now
CG PAT / PVPT 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur invites online application for PAT / Pre Veterinary and Polytechnic Test (PVPT) 2022 for Admission to B.Sc.(Agriculture )/ B.Sc.(Horticulture)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/Diploma in Animal Husbandry(DAH)/Diploma in Fisheries Science (DFSc) for the academic session 2022
CG PVPT is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted for admission into BSc/DHA/DFSc Course. Read on for more details on CG PAT / PVPT 2022.
CG PAT / PVPT 2022 Important Dates
- Online application commences: 22nd April 2022
- Last date to submit the application form: 15th May 2022
- Form Correction: 16th May to 18th May 2022
- CG PAT / PVPT 2022 Exam Date : 05th June 2022 (09:00 AM to 12:15 PM)
- Release of Provisional Answer Key: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Nationality: Indian
- Domicile: Chhattisgarh
- Age limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years age and maximum allowed age is 22 years (For SC/ST max age allowed is 25 years) as on December 31 of the academic year.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 Standard from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, CBSE or ICSE board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as necessary subjects.
- CG Vyapam releases the online application form on its official site which is https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Candidates who have completed class 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply for this exam
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the details carefully as the details found incorrect at the time of document verification leads to cancellation of candidature.
- General : Rs. 200/-
- OBC : Rs. 150/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/-
CG PAT / PVPT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: Objective Multiple-choice
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Total Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Marking Scheme: Check the table below
- Correct Answer: +1 mark
- Incorrect Answer: 0 mark
- Unattempted Question: 0 mark
- Section-wise Distribution
- Physics : 60 Question
- Chemistry : 60 Question
- Biology : 80 Question
- The applicants must be familiar with the exam syllabus
- The questions asked in the exam are of class 11th and class 12th standard.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022.
- Agriculture Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects