Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board announces Entrance Test (CG PPT) 2022 for Polytechnic Courses Admission, Apply now
CG PPT 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur has invited applications for Pre Polytechnic Test (Diploma Engineering) (PPT) 2022 for admission to Polytechnic courses for the academic session 2022.
Check out details on CG PPT 2022 such as important dates, application procedure, admit card, results, etc., from the page below.
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2022
CG PPT 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online application form : 20th April 2022
- Last date to submit the online application form : 10th May 2022
- Open Form Correction window : 11th to 13th May 2022
- Date of CG PPT 2022 Exam : 29th May 2022 (9.00 am to 12.15 pm)
- Result declaration : To be announced
- Candidates are advised to check the following CG PPT Eligibility Criteria before filling its application form:
- Nationality : Indian national citizens will be eligible for the examination.
- Domicile : Candidates must have a domicile of the state & must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Qualification : Candidates must have passed the 10th or equivalent examination in mathematics and science subjects separately from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks : The candidate should have scored a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit : The age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years on 1st July 2022.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the CG PPT 2022 through the official Website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
Steps to follow for Application :
- Step 1 : Applicants need to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form before filling the form.
- Step 2 : Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to get admission.
- Step 3 : At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide basic details as required like name, address, phone number, email, and education.
- Step 4 : During registration, candidates must also provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Step 5 : Once such details are successfully filled applicants also need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the form.
- Step 6 : The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- For General candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For OBC candidates : Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/DD/Cash
- Admissions to Polytechnic courses will be offered on the basis of academic performance and scores in CG PPT 2022.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline mode
- Duration : 3 hours, 15 minutes (9:00 am to 12:15 pm)
- Language medium : The question paper will be available in English & Hindi
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions : 150 questions
- Total marks : 150 marks
- Marking scheme : Each right answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Subject Topic
CG PPT 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus for CG PPT 2022 is available on the official website
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022.
- Polytechnic Admission 2022 Notifications