Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur announces Pre. Polytechnic Entrance Exam (PPT) for Admission to Diploma Engineering Courses
CG PPT 2023 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur invites applications for admission to Pre Polytechnic (Diploma Engineering) courses through Entrance Test for the academic session 2023-24.
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2023
- Start Date of Online application form : 29th May 2023
- Last date to submit the online application form : 18th June 2023
- Open Form Correction window : 19th to 21st June 2023
- Date of Issue of Admit Card on vyapam website : 03rd July 2023
- Date of CG PPT 2023 Exam : 09th July 2023
- Result declaration : To be announced
- Candidates are advised to check the following CG PPT Eligibility Criteria before filling its application form:
- Nationality : Indian national citizens will be eligible for the examination.
- Domicile : Candidates must have a domicile of the state & must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- For admission to Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Architecture programs : Candidates must have passed the 10th or equivalent examination in mathematics and science subjects separately from a recognized board under (10+2) education system.
- For admission to Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making and Diploma in Interior Decoration Program : passed the 10th examination from a recognized board under (10+2) education system.
- For admission to Diploma in Modern Office Management and Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology Program : Passed Class 12th examination from recognized board under (10+2) education system.
- For admission to Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry 2nd year) : Passed Class 12th Examination from recognized board under (10+2) education system with subject prescribed by AICTE. OR Passed Class 10th Examination from recognized board under (10+2) education system and passed 2 years ITI Certificate (issued from NCVT/SCVT) Examination
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the CG PPT 2023 through the official Website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
Steps to follow for Application :
- Step 1 : Applicants need to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form before filling the form.
- Step 2 : Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to get admission.
- Step 3 : At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide basic details as required like name, address, phone number, email, and education.
- Step 4 : During registration, candidates must also provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Step 5 : Once such details are successfully filled applicants also need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the form.
- Step 6 : The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- Admissions to Polytechnic courses will be offered on the basis of academic performance and scores in CG PPT 2023.
CG PPT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline mode
- Duration : 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Language medium : The question paper will be available in English & Hindi
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions : 150 questions
- Total marks : 150 marks
- Marking scheme : Each right answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Subject Topic
CG PPT 2023 Syllabus
- Syllabus for CG PPT 2023 is available on the official website
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2023
- State Entrance Exams 2023