CG PPHT Entrance Exam 2019 Notification, Dates, Application
CG PPHT 2019 Entrance Test – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has scheduled to conduct the CG PPHT Entrance Exam on 02nd May 2019, for the following academic year. CG PPHT is conducted to select the eligible candidates for the admission in Undergraduate/ Diploma Pharmacy Courses for the academic year 2019-20
It is a state level entrance exam. After clearing the CG PPHT entrance test, candidates will be able to get admission in private and government institutes at Chhattisgarh State. Through this Notification, candidates will get complete information regarding CG PPHT 2019.
See: Pharmacy Admissions
CG PPHT 2019
- Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test allows candidates to take admission in B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy Courses in the State colleges. The candidates who will clear the test can be admitted to any college or university in the Chhattisgarh state.
- Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission through PPHT for the year 2019
CG PPHT 2019 Entrance Test Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application Form: 19th March 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 07th April 2019
- Date of PPHT Examination: 02nd May 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPHT 2019
- Before applying for any test or entrance exam the major point of consideration is eligibility criteria. A candidate can only apply for an exam if he/ she is eligible for the exam. So to check whether you are eligible or not please scroll down and read the rules set by the official body.
- Qualification: The candidates who want to apply must have 45% marks aggregate in three main subjects.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are allowed with 40% as an aggregate, a candidate must have some compulsory subjects such as Physics and Chemistry, and one subject from chemistry / biotechnology / biology. It is also compulsory to have English.
- The candidates who wish to apply for B. Pharmacy should be less than 30 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/St/OBC/PH and female candidates.
- The application fee for CG PPHT is Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs.150 for OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for general category candidates as per last year.
- There are three methods to pay the application fees through ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA in online and offline mode.
CG PPHT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card would be issued to those candidates who will succeed to fill and submit the application form before the last date and with the requisite amount. The admit card will be issued on the scheduled date at the official website.
- To download the admit card candidates need to log in to the official website. Admit card will consist of some basic details such as candidate name and roll no, exam center details, reporting time, important instructions and many more. It is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to bring their hall tickets at the exam centre else the concerned authorities will not allow them to sit and give the test.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
CG PPHT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be an objective type exam and candidates will be asked multiple choice questions in the examination.
- The total number of questions that will be asked in the examination will be 150. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response and there will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
CG PPHT 2019 Result
- CGVYAPAM releases CG PPHT result after releasing the answer keys on its official website. The result is usually being announced a few weeks after the examination. In the CG PPHT 2019 Result list, candidates can their marks and the ranking secured.
- As per the ranking of the candidate, the merit list is going to be prepared by the conducting body for the counseling process. Candidates can see their result through online mode only.
CG PPHT 2019 Counseling
- After the result declaration, candidates have to first fill their choices for the admission and submit it online. The candidates will be called for the seat allotment as per their ranking secured in the entrance examination and proper document verification.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry all the required documents and get them verified at the prescribed date, time and centre.
Seat and Reservation
- For the admission in B.Pharmacy or D.Pharmacy, the seats have been categorized into four types of quota percentage wise. The below table is constructed as per the last year trends.
Institutes CGQ1 OSQ1 MQ1 MINQ1
- Private Institutes 75 10 15 NIL
- Kirodimal Institute of Technology, Raigarh 80 10 10 NIL
- Institute of Technology, Korba 75 10 15 NIL
- Government Institutions 100 NIL NIL NIL
- Government University Institutions 100 NIL NIL NIL
- Private Minority Institutions 15 NIL NIL 50
See: Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects
CG PPHT 2019 Application Procedure
- CG PPHT application process is going to be started on the official website only in which candidates need to submit the form before the last date.
- The medium to submit the CG PPHT Application Form is online only. In the application form, candidates have to fill the asked details diligently and upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature. But, before filling the application form, candidates must read all the important instructions carefully.
- Candidates will be able to know the complete details related to the application form in the brochure provided by the University http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- Candidates must fill their application form correctly and then submit it The last date to submit the application form will be the 07th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression according to the prescribed specifications.After filling and submitting the details successfully, candidates must take the print out of the form for use in future.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online net banking or by way of Bank challan. The fee for various categories is given below:
- For General category: Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/PH: Rs.100/-
- For OBC: Rs.150/-
- For more details, please visit official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) India, Website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/