Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT ) 2022 – Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Process
CG PPHT 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) will be conducting the Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) 2022 on May 22, 2022 for admission to B. Pharmacy & D. Pharmacy Courses offered in Private and Government Institutes at Chhattisgarh State for the academic year 2022-23
CHHATTISGARH PPHT 2022
Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test PPHT 2022 Important Dates
- Application Form Release: 13th April 2022
- Application Submission Last Date: 01st May 2022
- Application Correction Facility: 02nd – 04th May 2022
- CG PPHT 2022 Admit Card Release: 13th May 2022
- CG PPHT 2022 Exam Date: 22nd May 2022 (02:00 PM to 05:15 PM)
CG PPHT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible for the examination.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of the state & must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year examination will be also eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry, and one subject from chemistry/biotechnology/biology. It is also compulsory to have an English subject from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score a minimum of 45% marks in PCM/ PCB (40% for reserved category) to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates who wish to apply for B. Pharmacy should be less than 30 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/St/OBC/PH and female candidates.
Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the CG PPHT 2022 through the official Website https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
Steps to follow for Application
- Step 1: Applicants need to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form before filling the form.
- Step 2: Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to get admission.
- Step 3: At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to provide basic details as required like name, address, phone number, email, and education.
- Step 4: During registration, candidates must also provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Step 5: Once such details are successfully filled applicants also need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the form.
CG PPHT 2022 Application Fee
- For General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For OBC Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/DD/Cash
- Admissions will be offered on the basis of academic performance and scores in CG PPHT 2022.
Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must go through the following details regarding CG PPHT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 3 hours, 15 minutes (2:00 am to 5:15 pm)
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in English & Hindi
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 150 marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every correct response and there will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
CG PPHT 2022 Syllabus
- CG PPHT Syllabus will be prescribed by the CPEB board as per the 12th class syllabus
- The syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics and Chemistry, and one subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ English. Candidates are advised to go through the complete information brochure to check the complete syllabus.
- The CG PPHT 2022 Exam will be conducted at around 41 participating institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (Vyapam) releases the CG PPHT 2022 admit card after the successful submission of the application process.
- All the applicants can download their admit card from the official site as per the schedule by entering their registration number.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Pharmacy Entrance Exams in India 2022