BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Notification – 281 Vacancies for Superintendent of Police and various other Posts
Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the 68th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2022. Applicants can apply online for the BPSC 68th PCS Exam on BPSC official website bpsc.bih.nic.in, from 25th November 2022.
Check out more details on BPSC 68th Notification 2022 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply from the page below.
- Application Begin : 25th November 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20th December 2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20th December 2022
- Correction Last Date : 30th December 2022
- Exam Date : To be announced
- Candidates should have a Graduate Degree or equivalent from any recognized institution or University.
- Minimum Age : 20,21 OR 22 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age : 37 Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC 68 Pre Rules.
For Post Wise Eligibility Criteria please check on official website https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to the post through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- General / OBC/ Other State : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 150/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
- The selection process of BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 comprises prelims exam, mains exam and interview. Candidates who clear the preliminary examination will be called for the mains exam and personal interview subsequently.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website