ITICAT 2019 Competitive Admission Test, Dates, Application
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Notification – Applications are invited from the interested candidates on the basis of ITICAT for admission into ITI colleges of Bihar State.
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration starts: 14th March 2019
- Online registration closes: 03rd April 2019
- Last date of payment through challan: 04th April 2019
- Last date of payment through online mode: 04th -06th April 2019
- Issue of online admit card: 18th April 2019
- Date of exam: 28th April 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for ITICAT 2019
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for ITICAT:
- Candidate must be minimum 14 years old
- In order to apply for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle, the minimum age must be 17 years old.
- The student must have passed class 10th from reputed board/ university
- Another key point is that students must have studied mathematics and science subjects.
- There is no age limit for retired army officers.
ITICAT 2019 Application Fee
- General/ OBC- Rs. 750/-
- PWD- Rs.430/-
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- It is yet to be updated
- For general information there will be 3 sections in the paper of 100 marks each
ITICAT 2019 Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of scores received in the entrance test.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Application Process
- The candidate has to register himself by filling the registration form available on the website.
- Enter your registered email id and mobile no.
- You will receive a sms regarding your registration.
- Once you fill the registration form. You will be able to deposit fee online by using net banking, debit/ credit card or through bank challan.
- After making payment, the candidate can again login to the website using his/her registration number and password and fill the rest of the form
- Finally click to the submit button to finish the process.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
ITICAT 2019 Counseling
After the results of the entrance test will be declared. The candidates will be called for the counseling round. As per the requirements you are required to submit few documents for the counseling such as:
- Photocopy of admit card
- Result sheet
- Bank challan
For more queries please login to the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in