Lalit Narayan Mithila University announces Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-INT-B.Ed) 2021
Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021 – Nodal University Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhang invites application for State Level Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-INT-B.Ed.) 2021 for 4-Years Integrated B.A.-B.Ed. & B.Sc.-B.Ed. Programs for academic session 2021-22
Read further for more details on Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021
Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application Form Submission (Without Fine) : 14th July 2021
- Closing of Online Application Form Submission (Without Fine) : 14th August 2021
- Date for Submission of Online Application Form (With Fine) : 16th to 19th August 2021
- Date of Editing in Submitted Forms and Last Date of Fee Payment : 20th to 21st August 2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Card (Proposed) From : 07th September 2021
- Date of Entrance Test (Proposed) : 12th September 2021 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary/+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear in the test.
- The relaxation in the marks for reserved category shall be 45% or its equivalent.
Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in/ & https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling up the Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2021 form, please read the instructions carefully, and relevant information available on the official website
- For Unreserved Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For BC/EBC/EWS/Differently Abled/Women Category : Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/-
Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam : Offline mode
- Duration : 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Types of Questions : Objective Type Test (MCQ type)
- No. of Questions : 120 questions
- Marking Scheme : Each question will carry 1 mark. There is no Negative Marking
- Test Centre : Patna & Muzaffarpur only
Bihar CET-INT-B.Ed. 2021 Syllabus
- Syllabus shall be based on the Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects General English Comprehension, General Hindi, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website