BCECEB announces Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry)-2023, Apply now
BCECEB DECE (LE) 2023 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) invites online application form for Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2023 (DECE – LE) for admission in 2nd year of different field of Polytechnic course in Bihar
Bihar Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry)-2023
- Online Registration Starting Date: 17th April 2023
- Online Registration Closing Date: 08th May 2023
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI and submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate: 09th May 2023
- Online Editing of Application Form: 10th to 11th May 2023
- Uploading of Online Admit Card: 28th May 2023
- Proposed Date of Examination: 11th June 2023
- Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology / Biology / Informatics Practices / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics / Business Studies / Entrepreneurship as per annexure-7 in Official Advertisement (or)
- 10th + (2 years ITI) shall be eligible for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) in Any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- The Affiliating Body will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc, for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the program.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Application form for BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2023 can be filled online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility condition and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the BCECEB DCECE (LE) application form.
- BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2023 application form correction will be available for the candidates who successfully submit the application form. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to download Part A & B of the application form and keep it safe.
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.2200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.2200/-
- Disable Candidate: Rs.2200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card / Credit card / Net banking
- The question paper of Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry will be as per the exam pattern.
- The DECE LE 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and DECE LE sample question papers.
- DECE LE 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
- Mode of Exam: The exam is an Offline test.
- Question type: The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions: There are 150 questions in the DECE LE.
- Total Marks: Maximum marks in the DECE LE is 600.
- Exam Duration: The entrance exam is of 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper is in language English and Hindi.
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
- Candidates can download their admit card from bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2023 admit card 2023 is available after the successful completion of application form.
- BCECEB DCECE (LE) admit card 2023 is issued only to those candidates who fill the online application form on time with the requisite application fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2023
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2023
- State Entrance Exams 2023 Notifications