Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test (EYECET ) 2022 for Lateral Entry Admission to Bachelor of Clinical Optometry Program, Apply now
BVP EYECET 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct the common entrance test EYECET 2022 for admission directly to Second Year of Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) for the academic year 2022-23
Candidates can check the complete information of BVP EYECET 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and more through the page below.
BVP EYECET Dates 2022
- Last date for submitting the completed Application Form (Multi-date Online Exam): 23rd August 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: 04th September 2022
- Declaration of Result: 14th September 2022
- Counselling and Spot Admission: 26th September 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd October 2022
- School of Optometry (B. Optometry), Pune: 10 Seats
- College of Optometry (B. Optometry), Sangli: 10 Seats
BVP EYECET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Successfully completed a diploma course of minimum two years duration (after std. XII, 10+2 or equivalent (Higher Secondary – HSC) with Science) in Optometry, Ophthalmic techniques, Refraction, Orthoptics, Ophthalmic Assistance from an institute recognized by Indian Optometric Association and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
- Successfully completed a Diploma course of minimum three years duration (after Std X (Secondary School Certificate – SSC) in Ophthalmic Techniques from an Institute recognized by Indian Optometric Association and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). The candidate should have worked in an Ophthalmic Clinic OR
- Candidates must have secured minimum 40% marks in all subjects of the final qualifying examination for the diploma course.
- Candidates should be over 19 years of age as on 31st Dec. of the year of the admission to the course.
BVP EYECET Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Candidates desirous of appearing for the EYECET (B. Optom) 2022 entrance test are required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website.
- Entrance Test Fee: Rs 1100 /-
- Payment Mode: Entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transactions as applicable by bank have to be paid by the applicant.
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to B. Optom Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test EYECET (B. Optom) 2022 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune
BVP EYECET Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing in BVP EYECET must have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice objective-type questions
- Language: English
- Total no of question: 100
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
- Marking scheme: +1 for each correct answer
- Negative marking: There will be no provision of negative marking
BVP EYECET Syllabus
- The applicants should have to prefer the syllabus such as Physics Chemistry Biology and Mathematics for preparation of examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website