Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test (EYECET ) for Lateral Entry Admission to Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune EYECET 2021 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct the common entrance test EYECET 2021 for admission directly to Second Year of Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check the complete information of BVP EYECET 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and more through the page below.
About the Program
- First year of four years full-time Bachelor of Clinical Optometry B. Optometry Lateral Entry undergraduate degree program of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune.
- The first 3 years teaching is followed by one year of internship for clinical training.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune EYECET 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submitting the completed Application Form (Multi-date Online Exam) :- 13th & 20th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test :- 20th & 27th June 2021
- Declaration of Result :- 05th July 2021
- Counselling and Spot Admission :- 12th July 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 02nd August 2021
- School of Optometry (B. Optometry), Pune :- 10 Seats
- College of Optometry (B. Optometry), Sangli :- 10 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune EYECET 2021
- Successfully completed a diploma course of minimum two years duration (after std. XII, 10+2 or equivalent (Higher Secondary – HSC) with Science) in Optometry, Ophthalmic techniques, Refraction, Orthoptics, Ophthalmic Assistance from an institute recognized by Indian Optometric Association and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
- Successfully completed a Diploma course of minimum three years duration (after Std X (Secondary School Certificate – SSC) in Ophthalmic Techniques from an Institute recognized by Indian Optometric Association and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). The candidate should have worked in an Ophthalmic Clinic OR
- Optical establishment for a minimum period of one year after completion of the three years diploma course. He/she should produce an experience certificate from that Ophthalmic clinic or optical establishment giving details of work experience during that period.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 40% marks in all subjects of the final qualifying examination for the diploma course.
- The candidate should be over 19 years of age as on 31st Dec. of the year of the admission to the course.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune EYECET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The Candidate desirous of appearing for the EYECET (B. Optom) 2021 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website.
- Entrance Test Fee :- Rs 1100 /-
- Payment Mode :- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transactions as applicable by bank have to be paid by the applicant.
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to B. Optom Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test EYECET (B. Optom) 2021 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune
BVP EYECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing in BVP EYECET must have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination.
- Type of Questions :- Multiple choice objective-type questions
- Language :- English
- Total no of question :- 100
- Subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
- Marking scheme :- +1 for each correct answer
- Negative marking :- There will be no provision of negative marking
BVP EYECET 2021 Syllabus
- The applicants should have to prefer the syllabus such as Physics Chemistry Biology and Mathematics for preparation of examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website