Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune announces Hotel Management Entrance Test for Admission to BHMCT and B.Sc (H&HA) Program for 2022 session, Apply Now
BVP HM Entrance Test – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune invites applications for Hotel Management Entrance Test 2022 for admission to 4-years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) & 3-years Bachelor in Science Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc. H&HA) Programs offered at Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune for the academic year 2022-23
Read further for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth HM Entrance Test 2022
BVP HM Entrance Test Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of online application form: 04th June 2022
- Date of Online Computer Entrance Exam: 10th June 2022
- Declaration of result: 15th June 2022
- Counselling Date: 21st & 22nd June 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 04th July 2022
BVP HM Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have passed the HSC (Std XII) Exam of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English & secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate at the HSC (Std XII) examination (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Those students who have completed the three years Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (National Council or State Board of Technical Education) are eligible to be admitted directly to the seventh semester of BHMCT.
B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.H&HA) Programs
- Candidates should have passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with English as a compulsory subject.
BVP HM Entrance Test Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the HM-2022 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee.
- Entrance test fee – Rs. 1,200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- He / she must have appeared for the HM-2022 Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) at designated centres.
- The candidates shall be selected for admission on the basis of their ranks in the HM-2022 Entrance Test.
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (computer based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Medium of Exam: English
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction – 20
- Numerical Ability – 20
- Scientific Aptitude – 20
- General Knowledge – 20
- English Language – 20
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for wrong answers
- Structure for Written Examination: Subject
- HM Entrance Exam 2022 shall be based on the syllabus Mathematics, Science, English (based on curriculum up to SSC (Std X) level of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website