ICFAI University announces Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2024 for First-Degree (BTech/BSc/BCA) Programs Admission, Apply Now
ATIT 2024 – ICFAI University has released the notification for the conduct of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2024 for admission to 4-years Integrated B.Tech Programs and 3 years Integrated B.Sc./BCA Programs for the academic year 2024. Applications for the same can be submitted in both online or offline mode. Candidates who want to appear in ATIT 2024 can check the details on ATIT 2024 from the post below. website.
Courses Offered through ATIT 2024
Three Year Program
- B.Sc Data Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
Four Year Program
- B.Tech In
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AI and DS)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer science and Engineering (Cyber security, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Internet of things and Cyber Security including BlockChain Technology)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Last Date for Receipt of Duly in Application Form: 19th December 2023
- Computer Based ATIT: 21st to 26th December 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: 25th January 2024
- Reporting to the Campus: 25th to 27th July 2024
- Deeksharambh: 29th Jul to 09th August 2024
- Commencement of Classwork: 12th August 2024
- Last Date for Receipt of Duly in Application Form: 17th April 2024
- Computer Based ATIT: 18th to 28th April 2024
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: 20th June 2024
- For B.Sc. and BCA
- Should have passed Class 12th with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- For BTech Program:
- The aspirant should have passed Class 12th with 60% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Those candidates whose Class 12th final examination result is awaited may also apply. Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
- For Lateral Entry Scheme
- To seek admission into a first degree program through lateral entry scheme, candidates must fulfill any one of the following conditions.
- Candidates must have passed two year Diploma/Polytechnic after class 12 or three year Diploma /Polytechnic after class 10 in the relevant subjects with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the advanced Standing admissions in the respective disciplines of B.Tech.
- Applicants must also qualify the minimum age requirements as per laid by the Board from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
- Applicants interested in appearing for ATIT 2024, for seeking admission in the First Degree Programs of IcfaiTech will be required to submit an Application Form. Students can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and making payment of Rs.750 towards the cost of examination using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard) or Internet Banking through secure Internet payment gateway
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of Rs.750 towards the cost of the examination. The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “IFHE – IcfaiTech Admissions Fee A/c 2024” payable at Hyderabad
ATIT 2024 Exam Pattern
Student have to know the exam pattern before applying the examination
- Mode of Examination: This is an online computer-based test.
- Types of Question: The ATIT exam will be having Objective Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: Candidates have to attend a total of 120 questions.
- Duration of Examination: The ATIT exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Subjects and no. of Questions: Exam constitutes questions from Mathematics (35), Physics( 25), Chemistry (20), English (20), and Logical Reasoning( 20)
- For candidates appearing in ATIT 2024 and Interview
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of written exam and interview and also they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms. Candidates who will be selected will have to present the class 12 mark sheet
- For candidates applying based on JEE (Advanced) / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests
- Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations
For the more details and apply online visit the official website