Assam Science and Technology University announces Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2022 for Admission to B.Tech Program
Assam CEE 2022 – Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) Guwahati has released a notification and invites online applications for Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2022 for Admission to 1st Semester B.Tech programs in the Engineering Colleges of Assam for the academic session 2022-23.
Check details of Assam CEE 2022 such as dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and more from the page below.
Assam CEE 2022
Assam CEE 2022 Important Dates
- Opening date of online application portal :10th May, 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications : 31st May, 2022
- Issue of online Admit Cards : Will be available from 15 days before and upto the date of examination
- Date of examination : 3rd July, 2022 (Sunday)
- Examination timing :11:00a.m. –02:00p.m.
- Declaration of results : Within 10 days of conduct of examination
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2022
- Educational Qualification : You must have passed the Class XII examination with the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology with a minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST).
- Citizenship : An aspirant must have a domicile of Assam.
- Age Limit : His/ Her age must lie between 17 to 21 years.
Assam CEE 2022 Application Process
- Step 1: Visit www.astu.ac.in and click on CEE 2022 Online Form Fill-up link
- Step2: Click on the Application Form Tab
- Step 3: Read the Instructions carefully before online form filling
- Step 4: Click on Next and fill up the form and submit
- Step 5: After Step 4, pay the examination fee Rs. 850(Eight hundred and fifty only), through online payment facility, which is available on the CEE-2022 login portal
- Step 6: Take printout of Application Form
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- CEE-2022 will be based on the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
- The examination will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) type and comprise of a single paper of 3 (three) hours duration with following distribution :
- Mathematics – 40 Questions
- Physics- 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
- Scoring Pattern : 4 (four) marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam 2022
- Engineering Admission Notifications 2022