Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2019 for B.Tech Admission
Assam CEE 2019 – Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2019) is a state-level engineering entrance exam for admission into B.Tech for the session 2019-20 in the engineering colleges of Assam.
Assam CEE 2019
- Online application forms will be available from 1st March 2019.
- The exam is composed of three sections i.e., Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the questions asked in the exam are of Higher Secondary Education level (10+2). A Merit-List is prepared based on the order of merit. Candidates who manage to score high rank will be allotted to one of the engineering college under Assam Science & Technology University.
Assam CEE 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date: 01st March 2019
- Closing date: 25th March 2019
- Online issue of admit card: 15th April 2019
- Exam date: 28th April 2019
- Declaration of result 10th May 2019
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admission 2019
- Educational Qualification: You must have passed Class XII examination with the subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology with a minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST).
- Citizenship: An aspirant must own a domicile of Assam.
- Age Limit: His/ Her age must lie between 17 to 21 years.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidate can apply online at www.astu.ac.in
- You must be ready with the following before applying
- Valid Email-ID and Mobile Number
- Soft copy of the recent Passport Size Photograph
- Soft copy of the Signature
- An amount of Rs.650/- had to be paid plus the bank charges.
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be released online from 15th April onwards till the day of Examination. It can be generated by entering the Application number and Date of Birth. You are required to take the printout of hall-ticket/ admit-card as it will be required at the examination center for entry.
- The admit-card will contain your name, photograph, signature, roll-number, exam-schedule and venue address.
1. Silchar 2. Bongaigaon 3. Nalbari 4. Lakhimpur 5. Guwahati 6. Tezpur 7. Nagaon 8. Jorhat 9. Dibrugarh
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam
For more information visit the official website: astu.ac.in
Assam Science and Technology University
Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati – 781013, Assam, website: astu.ac.in