Aryabhatta Knowledge University AKU announces M.Ed. Joint Entrance Test 2019 for Admission
AKU M.Ed Entrance Test 2019 – The Aryabhatta Knowledge University has notified for Master of Education (M.Ed) Admissions 2019-20. The AKU Patna for providing Admissions to M.Ed 2 Year Programme has scheduled to conduct Master of Education Entrance Test 2019.
AKU invites the Online Application forms for Aryabhatta Knowledge University M.Ed Admissions 2019-21. Eligible candidates may Apply for M.Ed Admissions before 22nd April 2019.
See: M.Ed Admissions
Duration of Course
- For providing Admissions to 2 Year M.Ed Programme to the aspirants via M.Ed Entrance Test Applications are open up to 22nd April 2019. Candidates having required Eligibility criteria may Apply for the AKU University M.Ed Admissions 2019 before the end date
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in M.Ed. Course for the session 2019-21 Affiliated College(s) of AKU, Patna.
Important Dates for AKU M.Ed Entrance Test 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 20th May 2019 (Monday)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 26th May 2019 (Sunday)
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for AKU M.Ed Admission 2019
- Eligibility & Important Instruction for Admission for M.Ed. Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD Category are eligible for relaxation of 05% marks in the programmes mentioned above
- Appearing Candidates may also apply for the joint entrance examination with the condition that “their result must be announced before the date of admission announced by the university; else his/her candidature will be cancelled automatically without any information.
Joint Entrance Test (JET)
- University will hold Joint Entrance Test for selection of candidate. Selection for admission shall be made strictly in order of merit i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test held for the purpose
- No Candidate will be permitted to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators/other authorised officials for verification
- The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the Admit Card. If the identity is in doubt, the candidates may not be allowed to appear in the Test. The authorities may at their discretion provisionally permit the candidate to appear in the Test after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression/several signatures for further verification
- No extra time will be granted for these formalities to be completed
- Selection list will be available at our website: www.akubihar.ac.in or www.akuexam.net
Description of Entrance Test
- Section-A: Education in Emerging Indian Society (Multiple-Choice Question) – 25
- Section-B: Development of Learners & Teaching Learning Process (Multiple-Choice Question) – 25
- Section-C: Development of Education System in India (Multiple-Choice Question) – 25
- Section-D: Education Technology (Multiple-Choice Question) – 25
- Total – 100
- There will be objective type of test for admission in M.Ed. Programme. The test will comprises of 100 questions carrying one mark each. The objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers (numbered 1,2,3,4) to each question
- Candidates are required to choose the correct one. For The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only
See: All India Entrance Exams
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government’s rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In any case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed
- Seats shall be reserved for SC [16%], ST [01%], BC-I [18%], BC-II [12%] & BC Women [03%]. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidates has passed the Qualifying Exam and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Exam.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %). These 3% seats are within the intake limit
- Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection
See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
AKU M.Ed Joint Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- Offline and Online application form has to download fill on University website http:/akubihar.ac.in or www.akuexam.net
- The off-line/online filled application form (Printed /downloaded) must be sent with the Paytm-Receipt / Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only, issued from any nationalized bank, in favour of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna
- Along with self-attested photo copy of all the certificates must reach to: The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Mithapur, Patna-800001 (Bihar) on or before the last date for receipt of the form through Speed post/Registered post only/Proper Medium.