AIIMS announces Entrance Exam for Admission to M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Biotechnology & M.Sc. Courses for 2022 session
AIIMS M.Sc. Courses Admission 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M.Sc Biotechnology for the academic session 2022 of AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS.
AIIMS M.Sc. Courses Admission 2022
- Basic Registration (PAAR) for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc.Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session Start Date: 27th April 2022
- Last date for Registration of Online application : 14th May 2022 (5.00 PM)
- Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration : 17th May 2022
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted : 17th to 20th May 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Finalstatus (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session : 23rd May 2022
- Uploading of Prospectus : 07th May 2022
- Generation of Code for Final Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted : 07th to 27th May 2022 (5:00 PM)
- Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration : 07th to 27th May 2022 (5:00 PM)
- Final Status of M.Sc. Nursing M.Sc. Courses and M. Biotechnology application & Rejected application with reason for rejection : 04th June 2022
- Last date for submission of required documents for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 07.06.2022 under any circumstances and candidates are requested not to contact the Examination Section : 07th June 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology on AIIMS website : 13th June 2022 (Tentative)
- Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Nursing on AIIMS website : 14th June 2022 (Tentative)
- Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Courses : 18th June, 2022 Saturday
- Date & Timing of Examination of M. Biotechnology : 18th June, 2022 Saturday
- Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Nursing : 25th June, 2022 Saturday
For M.Sc. Courses
- Candidate who possess one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for Gen./EWS/OBC and 55 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination accordingly to below mentioned M. ScCourses:
- 1. For M. Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology:
- (a) MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC& 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- (b) B.V.Sc. (c) B. Pharmacy (d) Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ yearCourse)
- (e) B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
- 2. For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies will be as mentioned below:
- (a) Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology-B. Sc degree in any of the disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- (b) Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from a recognized University.
- (c) Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies- B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
For M. Biotechnology
- Admission requirements are the same like other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology).
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates who possess the following qualifications.
- (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/EWS/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- (ii) Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- Candidates possessing Bachelor’s Degree through Distance Learning Course shall not be eligible for all M.Sc. Courses i.e. M.Sc. Courses/M.Sc. Nursing/M. Biotechnology course.
- Candidates obtained training from Non hospital based Institutes are not eligible for all M.Sc. courses i.e. M.Sc. courses/M.Sc. Nursing/ M. Biotechnology course.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. The incorrectly filled form may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online on the website www.aiimsexams.org
- The cost of the Application Form includes the fee for the entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling out the online application form.
- For General / OBC Category : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For PwD : Nil
- Mode of payment : Online Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of the performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in Delhi/ NCR.
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for the purpose of appearing in the examination for practice or other purposes, the applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Examination in the future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam : Online Mode only [Computer Based Test]
- Exam Center : Delhi/ NCR
- Language : English Language only
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration : 1 hour, 30 minutes
- No. of Questions : 90 MCQs
- Total Marks : 90 Marks
- Marking Scheme : No negative marking
- The syllabus shall be based on B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) level basic Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Bachelor’s Degree in Science stream.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam and Notifications 2022