AIIMS announces Entrance Exam 2019 for M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Courses, M. Biotechnology 2019
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications (Basic Registration followed by Generation of Code and Final Registration) for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M.Sc Biotechnology -2020 of AIIMS, New Delhi and Other AIIMS.
See: AIIMS begins Basic Registration process for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing 2020
Courses offered by AIIMS
- M.Sc. Nursing: (i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (ii) Oncological Nursing (iii) Neurosciences Nursing (iv) Nephrological Nursing (v) Critical Care Nursing (vi) Paediatric Nursing (vii) Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc.: Anatomy, Biochemisty, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- M. Biotechnology
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Start date of basic registration 2020: 13th Dec. 2019
- Last date of basic registration 2020: 16th Jan. 2020
- Correction of deficiencies in basic registration: 21st Jan to 30th Jan 2020
- Final status of basic registration: 04th Feb.2020
- Uploading of prospectus: 12th March 2020
- Generation of code for final registration: 14th March to 15th April 2020
- Final registration only for those who have generated code for final registration: 14th March to 15th April 2020
- Final status of application & rejected application with reason for rejection: 27th April 2020
- Last date for submission of required documents: 08th May 2020
- Hosting/uploading of admit card of M.SC nursing on AIIMS website: 19th May 2020
- Hosting/uploading of admit card of M.Sc Courses/ Biotechnology on AIIMS website: 21st May 2020
Date of Exam:
- For M.Sc nursing: 06th June 2019 (10.00-11.30 am)
- For M.Sc Courses: 04th July 2019 (10.00-11.30 am)
- For M.Sc Biotechnology: 04th July 2020 (3.00-4.00pm)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2020
For Basic registration for M.Sc courses:
- Candidate who posses one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for Gen./EWS/OBC and 55 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination according to the below mentioned M. Sc Courses:
For M.Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology and Biotechnology:
- MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B.V.Sc. (c) B. Pharmacy (d) Bachelor of Physio-therapy(4½ year Course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies:
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology-B. Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University. OR B.Sc in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from a recognized University.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies- B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
For Basic registration for M.Sc Biotechnology:
- Admission requirements are same like other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology).
For Basic registration for M.Sc Nursing:
Candidate who possesses the following qualifications.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/EWS/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in Delhi/ NCR.
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for the purpose of appearing in the examination for practice or other purpose, the applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Examination in future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data.
- Therefore, all applicants are required to fill out the application accurately.
- The Entrance Examination for M.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Courses/ M.Biotechnology Courses will be conducted in Delhi only.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only.
- No Syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute.
Scheme of Entrance Examination
M.Sc. Nursing Courses
- The question paper for M.Sc. Nursing courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks.
- The question paper for M.Sc./M. Biotechnology courses will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks in the subject in which the candidate has applied.
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Registration is divided into Basic registration, generation of code and final registration. Candidates are required to fill in the correct details. Further they are required to upload left thumb impression and signature in prescribed format. For more details please visit the official website.
- For Gen: Rs. 1500/-
- For OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC: Rs. 1200/-
- For ST: Rs. 1200/-
- For PwD: Nil
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608, Tel.: 26589900, 26588500, Website www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.edu