SVKM’s NMIMS, Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai announces Admission to BA LLB & BBA LLB through NMIMS-LAT Exam 2023, Apply now
NMIMS BA LLB & BBA LLB Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University, invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 5 years Integrated Programs BA., LLB. (Hons.) & BBA LL.B. (Hons.) offered at Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai Campus & School of Law, Navi Mumbai, Bengaluru (Bannerghatta), Hyderabad (Jadcherla), Indore, Chandigarh & Dhule Campuses for the academic year 2023-24
NMIMS BA LLB & BBA LLB Admission 2023
- Online registration Start : 01st December 2022
- Last date to apply : 21st May 2023
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers : From 4th January 2023 to 31st May 2023
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: From 6th December 2022 –to- 23rd May 2023
- Merit list declaration: The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023
- The candidate should have passed in the XIIth Standard examination conducted by a recognized Board / University with minimum 50% in examinations
- NMIMS-LAT (NMIMS Law Aptitude Test)
- CLAT and LSAT Score
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission and be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-LAT exam.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained Note:
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exams or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by the candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
NMIMS-LAT Exam Structure
- Exam Duration: 120 minute
- Total question: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- The NMIMS-LAT Exam will comprise of 5 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Verbal Reasoning- 30 Question
- General Knowledge- 30 Question
- Quantitative Reasoning- 30 Question
- Logical Reasoning- 30 Question
- Legal Reasoning- 30 Question
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022