Lloyd Law College announces Admission to BA LLB and LLB Program 2022, Apply now
Lloyd Law College BA LLB and LLB Admission – Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida invites application for admission to BA LLB and LLB courses for the academic year 2022. Last date for receipt of applications is 31 March 2022.
- B.A. LL.B. – 5 Year (Integrated Program) : B.A.LLB is a five-year program that follows a semester system. There are two semesters in each academic year.
- LL.B. (3 year) : LL.B. is a three-year program, which follows the semester system. There are two semesters in each academic year.
Lloyd Law College BA LLB and LLB Admission Dates 2022
- Starting of online applications 2022: 15th January 2022
- Last Date of Application : 31st March 2022
- Personal Interview dates : According to the availability of the slots
Lloyd Law College BA LLB and LLB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For admission to BA.LL.B., candidate should have
- Passed 10+2 with min 60% or Score of National level entrance test viz. CLAT/ LSAT-India / AILET / MHCET / BHU / GGSIPU / JAMIA / AMU etc.
- Test score of each candidate shall be scaled down to Maximum Marks : 50 / candidate score. Like CLAT 150/candidate score will be scaled down to 50/ (1/3) of the candidate score.
- Candidates who have scored less than 60% or are appearing in class 12th shall apply for Lloyd Online Test in order to qualify for the final round of selection process i.e Personal Interview.
For admission to LL.B., candidate should have
- Passed 10+2+3 with minimum 50% or Score of National level entrance Test viz. DU.LL.B. / LSAT / BHU / MHCET/NLSAT etc.
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% or are appearing in graduation final year shall apply for Lloyd Online Test in order to qualify for the final round of selection process i.e Personal Interview.
Lloyd Law College BA LLB and LLB Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/
Step to follows for online application :
- Step 1- Visit the official website lloydlawcolle/llb-admission/ and click on “Register Now”
- Step 2- Enter a course name, mobile number, email id, state & create a password.
- Step 3- You will receive an id and password on your registered email id and mobile number. keep these details safe as you will need them to access your application form, admit card, and results in the future.
- Step 4- Fill in all the required personal information and upload your scanned photo and signature in jpg, jpeg or png format. photo size should be up to 100 kb
- Step 5- Fill in all your educational information
- Step 6- Check all entered information for spelling errors and accuracy.
- Step 7- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ for payment
- Step 8- Choose the mode of payment from Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Step 9- After successful registration, you will see the application form
- Lloyd Law College adopts a dual door qualifying process i.e. Lloyd Online Test and Personal Interview for admission to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program. Keeping in view the ongoing deadly COVID-19 Pandemic situation, it is necessary for us to address the following issues of the students to ensure their smooth academic journey ahead.
- To support mental health & ease out anxiety
- To provide ease and access of fair selection process
- To save academic year without further delay and to honour legal education aspirants time and career progression
- LET Secretariat has decided to Conduct the Admission process 2022 on the basis of CLAT/LSAT/AILET/MHCET/BHU Examination Scores and Personal Interview that would be conducted on offline/online mode as per the Convenience of the candidate on the slot as booked according to their preference.
- Personal Interview that would be conducted on offline/online mode as per the convenience of the candidate on the slot as booked according to their preference. Personal interviews will be held with applicants who choose the online mode, generally via Zoom Video Meeting / Whatsapp Video-call in exceptional cases.
- Personal Interview – Book your Slot here: https://let.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website