IFIM Law College BBA LLB (5 Year Integrated Program) Admission 2019
IFIM Law College Admission 2019 - IFIM Law College is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. Programs at IFIM Law College for the academic year 2019-20.
In this notification, we are providing all important details regarding IFIM Law College BBA LLB admission 2019 including the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
- BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
Also See: Law Entrance Exams 2019 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for IFIM Law College Admission 2019
- Applicant should have passed +2 / PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC / ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10 / SSLC, +2 / PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty- two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT, AILET or ILAT (IFIM's Law Admission Test).
IFIM Law College Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- CLAT or LSAT or IFIM Law Admission Test, Personal Interview.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
IFIM Law College Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online at https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/ifimug/register/
- You will have to take a print-out of the filled-in application form and submit the same in hard copy format to the address mentioned below:
- Director of Admissions, IFIM Institutions, (Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4) # 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1st Phase, Bangalore-560100
Also See: Career in Law and legal Services
- Along with the completed application form you are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- through Online/Demand Draft from any Bank in favour of "Centre for Development Education" payable at Bangalore.
IFIM Law College Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Form: Apply Now
- Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2019
Also See: Top Law Entrance Exams in India
Phone No.: 080-41432800/888, +91-9900067704, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ifim.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here