Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021 Dates, Application Form, Courses
Bennett University announces Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Admission 2021
Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021 - Bennett University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the 5-years integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Course for the academic year 2021-22.
Read further for more details on Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021.
Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for Apply application :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021
Criteria for minimum Educational Qualification.
- The candidate must obtain a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline (aggregate % shall be calculated based on 4 specified subjects.
- English shall be a Mandatory subject in the 10+2 Examination.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent e.g. IB(DP/Certificate), Cambridge (IGCSE) diploma/certificate or any other foreign board)/CLAT/LSAT-India Score to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration (i.e. first week of Oct), failing which, such provisional admission will stand withdrawn.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to bring out variations in the scores/marks recorded in the admission offer letter and actual marks obtained in qualifying/eligibility examination, before accepting the admission offer. Any deviations detected even at a later stage after registration shall render the offer of admission/Scholarship or admission itself, as invalid.
- Students are advised to download the CLAT mark sheet immediately on the declaration of results, as the provision for the same is removed by CLAT conducting authorities, within a few days after results. Not producing a CLAT scorecard, due to unavailability, because of default, shall not be accepted.
- If the results of 10+2 examinations are likely to be delayed beyond the date of registration (i.e. first week of Oct), such candidates are advised to seek admission next year. No representations for extension of dates for verification of documents shall be entertained.
- Eligibility conditions for IB(DP/Certificate) /Cambridge (IGCSE) qualified Candidates.
- All candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU on or before 3rd week October). Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission.
For IB(DP/Certificate) Examination
- Students should have passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL). English shall be a mandatory subject.
- Students provided provisional admission based on predicted scores received from counselors, shall be allowed to register only after providing a regular Diploma mark sheet.
For Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE)
- Percentage Uniform Marks shall be allotted equal weightage as 10+2 from CBSE. Candidates should have passed a minimum of five subjects at ‘O’ level including English, and minimum of 2 subjects at ‘A’ level. This is a mandatory requirement to obtain the 12th equivalence certificate from AIU.
- Further, the candidates should obtain 55% aggregate in percentage Uniform marks of four subjects. Should have passed English at the ‘A” level.
Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate online application form for the NRI/International students. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must be sent to the following address - Admission Section (Integrated BA/BBA-LLB (H) Program), Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village, Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Scan copies of 10th/11th/12th standard mark sheets along with LSAT-India/CLAT score card as applicable, (if results have been announced) must be uploaded on the online form or while filling the marks and before submission of application.
- A candidate appearing/qualified in any one of the examinations may apply.
- Selection will be based on the 10+2/equivalent examination marks Percentage / IB(DP/Certificate) Points.
- Selection will be based on LSAT-India score & CLAT Score
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here