Bennett University Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Program Admission 2019
Bennett University announces Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Admission 2019
Bennett University Integrated Law Admission 2019 - Bennett University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the 5 year integrated course of BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) for the year 2019.
About the University:
- The Times of India Group is India’s largest and oldest media entity, with a 180 years legacy of trust, knowledge and public service. Driven by the larger aim of enhancing India’s higher education infrastructure, and building on our rich legacy, the Group has set up Bennett University, in Greater Noida. The University will provide its students a premium learning experience supported by research driven faculty, global academic partnerships and a well-rounded industry-centric curriculum, preparing them to compete and prosper in a rapidly transforming world.
See: Law Entrance Exams
Courses offered and seats:
- Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons) Program: 120
- Integrated BBA-LLB (Hons) Program: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University Integrated Law Program Admission 2019
Criteria of minimum Educational Qualification and Year of Passing.
- The candidate must obtain minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline (aggregate % shall be calculated based on 5 specified subjects as listed in Annexure-1).
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent), CLAT/LSAT(India) to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration (tentative – 2nd week of July), failing which, such provisional admission will stand withdrawn. It shall be responsibility of the candidates to bring out variations in the scores/marks recorded in the admission offer letter and actual marks obtained in qualifying/eligibility examination, before accepting the offer. Any deviations detected even at a later stage after registration, shall render the offer of admission or admission itself, as invalid.
- Students are advised to download CLAT mark sheet immediately on declaration of results, as the provision for same is removed by CLAT conducting authorities, within few days after results. Not producing a CLAT score card, due to unavailability, because of default, shall not be accepted
- If the results of 10+2 examinations are likely to be delayed beyond the date of registration (tentatively – 2nd week of July), such candidates are advised to seek admission next year. No representations for extension of dates for verification of documents shall be entertained.
- Any wrong declaration of marks/scores in the application, which affects the merit/provide undue advantage, if detected even after registration, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission and/or scholarship, as the case may be.
Eligibility conditions for IB/Cambridge qualified Candidates.
(All candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before 31 July, 2019). Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission.
(a) For IB Board
- Student should have secured a minimum of 26 points/credits.
- (Student should have passed minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Should have completed DP core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay (EE).
- Students provided provisional admission based on predicted scores received from counsellors, shall be allowed to register only after providing regular Diploma mark sheet.
(b) For Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE)
- Percentage Uniform Marks shall be allotted equal weightage as 10+2 from CBSE.
- Candidates should obtain 60% aggregate in five subjects.
- Candidates should have passed minimum five subjects at ‘O’ level including English, and minimum 2 subjects at ‘A’ level. This is a mandatory requirement to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU.
3. Eligibility conditions to be eligible for admission under NRI/International Category:
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin). A person who or whose any of ancestors were Indian national and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship/ nationality i.e. he/she is holding foreign passport.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India). A person registered as “Overseas Citizen of India” (OCI) cardholder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI shall be a student, whose mother or father, first degree relation including the real brother and sister or grandparents both paternal and maternal are NRIs.
- This quota may also be availed by wards of NRI persons, who should be the nearest relation to include real brother and sister of father and mother i.e. real uncle and real aunt, first degree-paternal and maternal cousins. However, such persons, who have looked after such student as the guardian, need to produce evidence to the effect, along with an affidavit signed by authorities in country where such person is residing.
- NRI, in this context shall imply an Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business or vocation outside India or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad.
- Students having done their 10+2 from foreign Boards and falling under categories (i) to (v) above shall be treated under NRI category admission.
(b) International Student:
- All students who are foreign country passport holders and have passed their 10+2 exams from a foreign board.
4. Routes to Admission:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility as above, shall be required to have one of the following routes for admissions, which are explained subsequently, in the document:
- LSAT (India) – 2019.
- 10+2 or equivalent level Examination in any stream.
Bennett University Integrated Law Program Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Marks/Scores to be updated after declaration of respective results: within 7 days
- First set of admission offers: 14th June 2019
- Fee payment and confirmation of admission: within 10 days of admission offer
- Commencement of classes (tentative): 3rd week of July 2019
Bennett University Integrated Law Program Admission 2019 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate online application form for the NRI/International student’s. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- Application fee of Rs 1000/- can be paid online or through Demand Draft
- The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must be sent to the following address: Admission Section (BA-LLB (H)/ BBA-LLB (H)), Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here