Azim Premji University Bengaluru announces Admission to LLM Program for session 2023, Apply now
Azim Premji University LLM Admission – Azim Premji University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the LLM in Law and Development Program starting in the academic year 2023-23
Azim Premji University LLM Admission 2023
- Application opens: JAN 2023
- Last date to apply: 12 FEB 2023
- National Entrance Test: 12 MAR 2023
- Personal Interviews: APR 2023
- Admission offers: MAY 2023 – JUN 2023
- Academic session commencement: 15 JUL 2023
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB 3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad
- As the Bachelor of Laws is in most cases a non-specialist degree, the LL.M. Programme will be open to students with diverse interests in law.
- Applicants must clear the entrance examination held by Azim Premji University for the post- graduate programmes.
- Only candidates who are appearing for CLAT or LSAT India 2023 will be eligible to apply. Candidates, who are shortlisted based on their CLAT / LSAT India scores, will be called for a personal interview.
- Candidates with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode – Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth. On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered e- mail ID with login credentials to access the form and complete it online.
- Offline Mode – Application Form can be downloaded from the University website
- The completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100.
- Application fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking. Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
- Early Admission – Students were selected through the National Entrance Test conducted by Azim Premji University in 2023 and a personal interview. The decision on the second round will be taken by 2023.
- The selection process for the Postgraduate Program include:
- Entrance Test – Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities.
- Written component – Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Personal Interview – Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.
National Entrance Test Structure
Part 1: Entrance Test
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Questions: 80 Multiple choice questions
- Reading Comprehension: 20 Multiple choice questions
- Reasoning Ability: 10 Multiple choice questions
- Quantitative Ability: 20 Multiple choice questions
- General & Social Awareness: 30 Multiple choice questions
Part 2: Essay
- Duration: 1 hour
- Legal Essay: 1 out of 3 questions to be attempted
Entrance Test Syllabus
- The question paper will be based on English Reading Comprehension, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Ability and General & Social Awareness.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022