Eligibility for Common Law Aptitude Test 2019 | CLAT 2019 Eligibility Conditions
Are you applying for Common Law Aptitude Test in 2018 - Please check out the Eligibility Conditions for CLAT 2019 for admission to Law Courses in the Top Law Colleges. CLAT Eligibility Conditions are listed below.
Eligibility Requirements for CLAT 2019
- The eligibility criteria for CLAT 2019 for admission in UG and PG program is given below.
Undergraduate Program (Five Year Integrated LLB (Hons) Course)
- Candidates should be Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty Five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Speciality Abled Persons (SAP)/NRI/NRI sponsored categories and (ii) Forty percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be below Twenty (20) years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI sponsored categories and below twenty-two (22) years in case of SC/ST /OBC/SAP categories as on 01st July 2019.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2019
Post-Graduate Program (One Year LLM Course)
- Candidates must be LLB or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of Fifty Five percent (55%) marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories and Fifty percent (50%) in case of SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- [For further details, please visit CLAT website i.e. www.clat.ac.in]