CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern | CLAT Question Paper Pattern 2019
Exam pattern for CLAT 2019
For UG Courses
- It is a computer-based online exam which composes 5 sections for which aspirants shall be provided 2 hours to finish the exam. Negative marking of 0.25 mark is allotted for incorrect answers.
- (i) English using Comprehension - 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
- (ii) General Knowledge /Current Affairs - 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- (iii) Elementary Mathematics - 20 No. of Questions & 20 Marks
- (iv) Legal Aptitude - 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- (v) Logical Reasoning - 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2018
For PG Courses
- The questions paper consists of three sections namely Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and Other Law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, Property Law, IPR etc.
- You shall be given 2 hours to complete the exam and negative marking of 0.25 mark will be implied for an incorrect answer.
- (i) Constitutional Law - 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- (ii) Jurisprudence - 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- (iii) Other Law subjects - 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Duration of the Test: 2 hours
- There will be total 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark and ΒΌ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer