Nirma University announces Admission to Master of Laws (LLM) Program 2022, Apply now
Nirma University LLM Admission 2022 – Institute of Law, Nirma University invites application for admission to one-year LL.M (Master of Laws) program with specialization in two areas of law for the academic session 2022-23
Interested candidates can check the details on Nirma University LLM Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
Number of Seats
- LL. M. (Criminal and Security Law) : 15 Seats
- LL. M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) : 15 Seats
Nirma University LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: 25th January 2022
- Last date to Apply: 10th May 2022
Nirma University LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate should have successfully passed three years LL. B. programme after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have appeared in the aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this programme. However, admission will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Nirma University LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- There is only one mode of application submission, i.e. online https://law.nirmauni.ac.in/
- A candidate can access the online application by registering themselves by creating a Login Account.
- No supporting document is required for the ONLINE application.
- No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the online application.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Process for LL. M. (One Year) is based on PG CLAT Rank. In case of NRI / NRI Sponsored seat, if PG CLAT candidates are not available the Institute can conduct its own examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website