Nirma University announces Admission to Master of Laws (LLM) Program 2023, Apply now
Nirma University LLM Admission 2023 – Institute of Law, Nirma University invites application for admission to one-year LL.M (Master of Laws) program with specialization in two areas of law for the academic session 2023-24
Nirma University LLM Admission 2023
- LL. M.Constitutional and Administrative Law : 15 Seats
- LL. M. Criminal and Security Law : 15 Seats
- Last date to Apply: 17th December 2022
- A candidate should have the qualifying examination Bachelor of Laws – Three year LL. B. programme LL. B. (General/Special) or LL. B. programme five year Integrated course or it’s equivalent degree recognized by Nirma University with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent cumulative grade point index)
- Those who have appeared in the aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this programme. However, admission will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- There is only one mode of application submission, i.e. online https://law.nirmauni.ac.in/
- A candidate can access the online application by registering themselves by creating a Login Account.
- No supporting document is required for the ONLINE application.
- No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the online application.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Process for LL. M. (One Year) is based on PG CLAT Rank. In case of NRI / NRI Sponsored seat, if PG CLAT candidates are not available the Institute can conduct its own examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022