National Law University Odisha Announced PhD in law Admission 2021, Fill Application Form Now
NLU PhD in Law Admission 2021 – National Law University (NLU) Odisha, Cuttack, applications are invited in prescribed proforma for admission to PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Degree Program under Foreign National category for the academic session 2021-22.
NLU PhD in Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving Application Forms : 24th July 2021 (5:00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria For NLU PhD in Law Admission 2021
- A foreign national seeking admission to Ph.D. programme must have Master’s Degree in Law from any recognised University securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent in grade; or
- Degree in Law and a Master’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities, Management Studies or Sciences from any recognised University with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent grade; or
NLU PhD in Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Nationals Category need to submit the duly filled in application form which can be downloaded from our Website i.e. www.nluo.ac.in
- With all supporting documents along with a proof of online transfer 270 $ in favour of Registrar, National Law University Odisha, in the following bank account. Please Note that the online transfer/wire transfer charges should be included in the application fee, this has to be borne by the candidate.
- Eligible candidates may apply in the full time or part time categories in the prescribed format published on the University website after payment of application fees as determined by the University from time to time.
- Submitted application form will be screened and candidates found eligible will be required to appear for an online interview and synopsis presentation.
- Along with the application, the candidate shall submit (a) An outline of the scheme of research intended for the thesis; (b) A tentative research proposal in 2000 words;
- A self-attested photocopy of minimum eligibility degree whichever is applicable, along with mark sheet, and (d) One set of published papers, monographs, articles and books if any.
- If the Doctoral Committee finds a candidate suitable for pursuing Ph.D. Degree Programme, the candidate shall be allowed to register for the Ph.D. program on the payment of prescribed fee.
- NLUO Ph.D. Programme, course work and Ph.D. thesis shall be in English language only. The final selection of the candidates for the Ph.D. degree programme shall only be made on the basis of the synopsis presentation and financial status of the candidate to complete the course.
For more details and apply online visit official website