Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur notifies Admission to LLM (Post Graduate) Degree Course for Executive for Session 2023, Apply Online
MNLU Nagpur LLM Degree Admission 2023 – Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU, Nagpur) invites online applications for admission to One-Year LL.M. (Postgraduate) Degree Course for Executives with multidisciplinary approach towards laws and other disciplines of knowledge for the executives for the Academic Year 2023-24. Interested candidates can check more detail such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process for Maharashtra National Law University LLM Admission 2023
Duration of the Course
- The Course is offered for a period of an Academic Year from October 2023 to September 2024
Total No. of Seats
- The total number of seats are 60. However, the University reserves the right to alter the number of seats for the course in the given Academic Year without prior notice.
- Admission Notification: October 10, 2023
- Opening of Application: October 11, 2023
- Last Date for Application: October 31, 2023
- Entrance Test: November 05, 2023
- Declaration of Result: November 09, 2023
- Three (3) years or five (5) years Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B.) or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognised University/Institution of higher education in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD categories and 45% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognised University/Institution of higher education in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- No Upper age Limit
- Eligible candidates seeking MNLU Nagpur LLM Degree Admission 2023 are required to fill the online application form by clicking the link www.nlunagpur.ac.in
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable) – Rs.2000/- (Two Thousand Rupees Only)
- Course Fee – Rs.1,51,000/- (One Lakh Fifty-One Thousand Rupees Only)
- The Course fee is inclusive of admission fee, tuition fees, and library. It does not include lodging and boarding charges.
- Refund Policy: If the candidate opts to cancel the admission and communicate the same to the University within Ten (10) days from the date of admission, full refund of fee after deducting administrative charges shall be made. However, no refund shall be made after the given period of Ten (10) days.
- Eligible Candidates will be admitted to the course as per the merit list of Entrance Test conducted by the University.
For More Details Contact
- Dr. Sumit Bamhore, Assistant Professor of Law, Course Co-Ordinator, Email [email protected]; Tel.: 0712-2812631, 8956645374
For details and to apply, please visit the official website