Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell announces MAH-LLB 5-Years Int. Course CET 2022 for Admission to First Year of Five Year Degree Course in Law leading to LLB
MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra will conduct MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 for admission to Integrated Undergraduate Degree Course in Law (BBA-LLB, BBLS-LL.B, B.A.-LL.B). Registration for the same can be done through online mode till April 07, 2022
Check more information about MAH LLB CET 2022 including date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc, from the page below.
Courses offered at
- CET for LLB (5 Yrs.) (Regular- Full Time – Integrated Course Leading to BBA-LLB, BBLS-LL.B, B.A.-LL.B. as per the choice of college by the candidate) for the Academic Year 2022-23 offered at
- The Govt. College offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course,
- All Govt. Aided Colleges offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course
- All University Departments offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course.
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course
- All Un-aided colleges offering LL.B. 5 Yrs. Integrated Course, covered as per the Act
MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Applications: 19th March 2022
- Last date to submit the application form: 02nd May 2022
- Hall ticket Tentative Date : 24th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: August 2, 2022
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 for Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit criteria for LLB (5 years) Integrated. However, it can be decided as per the decision of the Honorable Supreme Court of India.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University in India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate (Open, SEBC and EWS category candidates and Outside Maharashtra i.e All India Candidates.
- A minimum of 40% is required for the candidates for SC / ST category of Maharashtra. On the other hand, a minimum of 42% is required for the candidates belonging to VJNT, SBC and OBC category of Maharashtra state.
- All those candidates who have obtained +2 pass degree certificate or first degree after certificate after correspondence or distance method are also eligible.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website www.mahacet.org
MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 Application Process
- Online Application form filling and Registration Procedure for MAH-LL. B-5 Yrs. CET-2022 is a follows
- Applicants should visit the website www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Open category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State /All India Candidates belonging to all categories, J & K Migrants – Rs.800/-
- Candidates belonging to backward class categories (SC, ST, VJ / DT – NT (A) / NT-1 (B) /NT – 2 (C) / NT – 3 (D), OBC and SBC, SEBC categories from Maharashtra state only – Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: Using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / cash card / wallets
MAH-LLB 5-Years CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode
- Number of Papers: 1 paper with 5 sections
- Type of Questions: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions: 150
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Language of the question paper: English and Marathi language
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, you get 01 mark and for an incorrect answer no marks are deducted
Distribution of Questions
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning – 40
- GK with Current Affairs – 30
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 40
- English – 30
- Mathematics – 10
- Total – 150
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exams and Admission 2022
- Admission process in Top Law Colleges
- Common Law Admission Test 2022