Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) announces Admission to LLB, Integrated BA LLB, BBA LLB and BCom LLB Program 2023
KSLU Law Courses Admission 2023 – Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) Hubballi invites applications from the eligible applicants for admission to 1st year of 3 years LLB Degree Program. All Subsequent years Admissions of 3 years LLB and 5 years BA, LLB, BBA LLB & B.Com, LLB Degree Programs for the academic year 2023-24 at all Affiliated Law Colleges. Read the post below for more details on KSLU Law Courses Admission 2023. The Karnataka State Law University was established in January, 2009 under Karnataka State Law University Act. The University with the avowed object of providing quality legal education is making all endeavors for the growth of legal education in Karnataka by including appropriate components to professionally orient the students. At present the University offers a 3 year LL.B. Programme, 5 years B.A.,LL.B., B.B.A.,LL.B., and B. Com. LL.B. programmes at its affiliated law colleges and 5 years B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) programme at its Law School.
- 3 years LLB
- 5 years BA, LLB, BBA, LLB & B.Com, LLB Degree
- Admission Notification & Commencement of admission: 03.10.2023
- Last date for Submission of filled in application form: 21.10.2023
- Announcement of consolidated list of all the candidates on merit basis: 26.10.2023
- Announcement of 1st list of selected candidates on merit cum reservation basis: 30.10.2023
- Last date for admission for candidates selected in 1s1 list Without Fine: 08.11.2023
- Last date for admission for candidates selected in: 01st list with Fine of Rs.500/-: 15.11.2023
- Date of Commencement of Classes for Odd Semester: 15.11.2023
- Announcement of 2nd list of selected candidates for unfilled seats on merit cum reservation basis: 18.11.2023
- Last date for admission for candidates selected in 2nd list with List:-05.11.2023
- The applicant who has passed the prescribed qualifying examination from recognized University/Boards of examination that are situated outside Karnataka or in a Foreign country shall compulsorily obtain the ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE through (online) Seva Sindhu portal before taking the admission.
- Candidates may apply for the Eligibility Certificates to the KSLU through online on Seva Sindhu web portal to the office of K.S.L.U., Hubballi along with original/attested documents Std. & UG Degree marks card along with the transcripts issued by the concerned University or Board or Department.
- The Eligibility Certificate will be issued online by the KSLU Academic Section for those candidates who have obtained their qualifying degree/certificate outside the Karnataka state and all the foreign candidates/applicants.
- The qualifying degree/certificates and marks cards should be in Kannada or English only
- All those candidates who have obtained qualifying degree/certificate from outside the Karnataka state should produce the countersigned original certificates from the issuing authorities/universities. otherwise eligibility will not be considered.
- Fees for Eligibility certificate for LLB Rs.3000/- for Indian students and Rs. 15.000/-(Rupees Fifteen thousand) for Foreign students.
- Note: Students have to apply for eligibility certificate through Seva Sindhu portal from 29.10.2023 to 21.11.2023
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://www.kslu.ac.in/
- Application can also be downloaded from the website www.kslu.ac.in and filled application shall be submitted along with the demand draft to the Director Karnataka state Law university’s Law school Navanagar, Hubballi-580025
- Application forms may be obtained from the office of the Karnataka state Law university’s Law school Navanagar, Hubballi- 580025, by paying an application fee of Rs.500/- (for SC/ST and Cat- I Rs 250/-) through challan or DD in favour of The finance Officer, KSLU, Hubballi.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST and Cat- I – Rs 250/-
- Eligibility Certificate for LLB – Rs. 2200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode
- Admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of merit cum reservation policy. While making admission to the course reservation policy of the Govt. of Karnataka governing admissions to higher educational institutions issued from time to time shall be observed strictly.
- 2 seats under supernumerary quota shall be reserved for the Jammu and Kashmir students within the sanctioned intake until the last date of admission as per the orders of Govt. of India.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website