Karnataka University Dharwad notifies Admissions to LL.M. Program for Session 2023-24, Apply now
Karnataka University LLM Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for Admission to First Year LL.M Programme for the Academic Year 2023-24. Established in 1949 and gaining the title of a statutory university in 1950, Karnataka University is the second oldest university of Karnataka providing quality education over the years. There are 5 constituent colleges offering UG and PG courses in science, arts, commerce, fine arts, law and education. The university was recognized with the “Potential for Excellence” by the University Grants Commission. Interested candidates can check more details on Karnataka University LLM Admission 2023 from the post given below.
- Program – Master of Law (LLM)
- Duration – 2 Years
- Last date for applying in UUCMS portal: 01st December 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: 07th December 2023
- Announcement of Result: 11th December 2023
- Announcement of Selected Candidates 1st List: 14th December 2023
- Admission Date for Remaining Unfilled Seats on Merit & First-cum-First serve basis and Enhanced Tee Seats: 22nd December 2023
- Document verification and last date to pay the lees through UUCMS portal for the First-cum-First serve basis and enhanced lees seats: 23rd December 2023
- Date of Commencement of Classes 26th December 2023, 8.30 am
- Minimum eligibility criteria for seeking admission to LL.M. Programme shall be 45% (40% in case of SC/ST/Cat-1) in LL.B. (3years) B.A.,LL.B/ B.A.LL.B (Hons.) B.B.A., LL.B. (5 Years) Degree in aggregate of all the subjects.
- Eligible candidates shall apply through UUCMS Portal: https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/
- Download and Print the filled-in UUCMS uploaded all necessary documents to submit hard copy to Department including Bank Acknowledgment receipt of having necessary fee paid through SB Collect (with all enclosures along with the application Scanned copies of Marks Cards (all semester), Photo, Signature, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and other necessary have to uploaded in UUCAMS portal)
- Applications submitted outside the UUCMS shall not be accepted
- The provisional selection lists or the candidates will be displayed on the Department notice board
- No personal communication will be made to the applicants.
- Selected candidates should compulsorily attend the document verification with all the original documents and should pay the prescribed admission fees, through UUCMS portal / within the last date mentioned in Admission notification.
- The admitted candidates are required to submit the application, challan and other necessary documents to the Department within the stipulated date
- Fees for Entrance Exam: General Merit; Rs.605/- (SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs.305/-)
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the last date will be rejected.
- Selection of the candidates for admission to the LLM Program will be on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the university.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exams and Admission 2024
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2024
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2024