IIM Rohtak announces Integrated Program in Law Admission 2022, Apply Now
IIM Rohtak IPL Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak invites online application for admission to 5 years Integrated Program in Law (IPL) for the academic session 2022-27.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIM Rohtak IPL Admission 2022.
IIM Rohtak IPL Admission Dates 2022
- Registrations open : February 28, 2022
- Registrations close : May 15, 2022
IIM Rohtak IPL Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this program.
- For General, NC-OBC, and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard Xth/ SSC and standard XIIth/ HSC or equivalent examinations, maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2022
- For SC, ST, and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard Xth/ SSC and standard XIIth/ HSC or equivalent examinations, maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2022
- Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XIIth/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July, 2022 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after the declaration of results (only in case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above.
- Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Xth and XIIth Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of the best five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
IIM Rohtak IPL Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should submit their application online at https://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/ between Fe 28 2022 to May 15, 2022.
- Read the below instructions carefully, before filling the form:
- Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key.
- Fields marked with are mandatory.
- Candidate has to fill in the below mentioned details to receive the User Id and Password
- Candidates will receive the User Id and Password in the registered email address and SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Candidates can login with the User Id and Password to complete the application for IPL 2022-27 batch.
- Stage I : Online Registration
- Stage II : CLAT Examination (Common Law Admission Test)
- Stage III : Shortlisting and Online Personal Interview
- Stage IV : Announcement of Selection List and Offer Acceptance
- Stage V : Provisional Admission to IPL 02 (2022-27)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website