ICFAI University Law School Tripura announces Admission to LLM Program 2022
ICFAI University Tripura LLM Admission 2022 – ICFAI University, Tripura, invites applications for admission to two-year LLM Program offered by the ICFAI Law School, for the academic year 2022 commencing from August 2022. The applications for the same can be submitted on or before July 27, 2022 through online or offline mode.
ICFAI University Tripura LLM Admission 2022
- Last Date for submission of completed application forms: July 27th, 2022
- Last date of Admission/ Registration: July 29th, 2022
- Registration: August, 01st – 06th, 2022
- Commencement of regular classes: August 08th, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Tripura LLM Admission 2022
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in Law (Recognized by Bar Council of India) with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST and 47% in case of OBC) or an equivalent cumulative grade point average from any Indian University recognized by UGC or any equivalent degree offered by a foreign University.
- Candidates can apply online and offline both.
- Online : Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website https://www.iutripura.edu.in/LLM-program.html
- Offline : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form
- Application fee of Rs. 500 has to be paid online using NetBanking, Debit Card or a Credit Card
- Applicants submitting Application through offline mode can pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through online or by cash
- The admission into the Programs is made through Application. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program using the Application Form.
- The University will offer provisional admissions subject to the students satisfying all the eligibility criteria.
- The admission would be confirmed only after all the required proof of eligibility has been produced by the student and verified by the Admissions Office.
- Due weightage is given to past academic record, academic distinctions, achievements in sports and extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website