Institute of Legal Studies HPU Shimla announces Admission to Integrated BA-LLB (Hons) Program 2022
HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2022 – The Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), University Institute of Legal Studies has released the admission notification for admission under 5 years B.A-LLB Integrated Program for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check details on HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, seat intake, duration, and more from the page below.
HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 30th June 2022
- Last date for correction/Updating of online application form: 07th July 2022
- Date of Interview/Counselling: 20th July 2022
- Merit List to be displayed on: 26th July 2022
- Total No. of Seats: 120
- No. of Subsidized Seats: 75*
- Number of Non- Subsidized Seats: 45**
- Reserved for Single Girl Child & Two seats are reserved for J&K Migrants – 03 seats
Eligibility Criteria for HPU Shimla Integrated BA-LLB Admission 2022
Minimum Marks in 10+2
- General – 50%
- SC/ST – 45%
- Physically Disabled 50% (Gen) – 45% (SC/ST)
Age Limit (as on 1st July 2022)
- 25 (Gen)*, 27 (SC/ST)*
- The applicant who has obtained 10+2 through Open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification such students are not eligible for admission in the Law Courses as per the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Annamalai University Vs. Secretary to Govt., Information and Tourism Department, (2009) 4 SCC 590
- Application Form for HPU BA LLB (Hons.) Admissions 2022 is available on the official website of the University. The application form is available in the online mode.
- Before filling up the online application form candidates kindly ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms.
- For more details, visit Official Website admissions.hpushimla.in
- Admission to the course shall be made strictly on academic merit, based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent exam.
- List of the merit to this course shall be prepared by University Institute of Legal Studies, H.P. University, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura-Maidan, Shimla
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website