Gauhati University announces BA, LLB / BA, LLB (Hons.), and LLB Program Admission 2021
Gauhati University Law Admission 2021 – Gauhati University invites application for admission to the first semester of Five Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. /B.A., LLB ( Hons.) & Three-year LL.B. Degree Programs for the academic session 2021-22. Admission to these courses will be done on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test.
Check more details on Gauhati University Law Admission 2021 from the page below..
Gauhati University Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Applications for BA LLB/ BA LLB (Hons): 02nd: 14th August 2021
- Online application starts for LLB from: 05th August 2021
- Issue of Admit Card for BA LLB/ BA LLB (Hons): 17th August 2021
- Issue of Admit Card for LLB: To be announced
- Date of Entrance Exam for BA LLB/ BA LLB (Hons): 22nd August 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam for LLB: 19th September 2021
- Publication of provisional Selection List on the NB & G.U. Website: To be announced
- Commencement of classes: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University Law Admission 2021
Three Year Law Degree Course ( LL.B )
- An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of ‘knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or ‘foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for a three years’ degree program in-law leading to the conferment of LLB degree on successful completion of the regular program
Five Year Integrated Degree Program BA LLB/BA LLB (Hons)
- An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized university of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Govt., may apply for admission into the course
- Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or equivalent certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible
Gauhati University Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- The last date for receiving applications, complete in all respects, for admission fixed as per schedule given above
- Before filling in the Admission Form, please read eligibility conditions cautiously of the relevant course in which they are seeking Admission. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment
- Payment of fees/Bank charges through the ONLINE MODE as no other mode
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking. RuPay Card is not accepted
- Candidate are required to obtain at least 40% marks out of total marks in the Entrance Examination to be eligible for admission
- Amongst those candidates who have obtained at least 40% marks out of total marks in theEntrance Exam, the provisional selection list for admission will be prepared on merit basis.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Entrance examination which will be conducted by Gauhati University as per the schedule.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marks: 0.5 marks.
- Total Marks: 100 marks (1 Mark x 100)
- General Knowledge: 30 Marks (1 x 30)
- General English & Comprehension: 10 Marks (1 x 10)
- Elementary Math (Numerical Ability): 10 Marks (1 x 10)
- Logical Reasoning & Aptitude: 30 Marks (1 x 30)
- English: 20 Marks (1 mark x 20)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website