Andhra University Visakhapatnam announces Admission to LLB and LLM Program 2022, Apply now
Andhra University Law Courses Admission – Director of Admission, Andhra University invites applications for admission into 5 Year LL.B. / 3 Year LL.B. / 2 Year PG LL.M. Courses (Self-Support) Category in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Law, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for the academic year 2022-23.
- 5 Year LL.B
- 3 Year LL.B
- 2 Year PG. LL.M Constitutional Law
- 2 Year PG. LL.M Business Law
- 2 Year PG. LL.M International Law
Andhra University Law Courses Admission Dates 2022
- Date of Notification: 20th January 2022
- Commencement of Downloading of Application: 20th January 2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Application: 24th January 2022 (5.PM)
- Date & Time of Counseling: 25th February 022 (10.00 A.M.)
Andhra University Law Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 5 Year LLB/3 Year LLB Courses: Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary examinations or its equivalent from any State/Centre Examination board.
- 2 Year PG LLM Business Law/International Law: Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
Andhra University Law Courses Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are advised to download the application forms from the website www.audoa.in.
- Filled in application in all respects should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 by post or in person
- Candidates have to pay Rs.2000/- be paid in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of The Registrar, A.U. Common Entrance Test and Admissions Account, Andhra University.
- The selection will be based on the Marks of the Entrance Examination. The details of the Entrance Examination will be declared later on.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website