Peoples University Bhopal announces Admission to UG PG Courses for Session 2021-22
People’s University Bhopal Admission 2021 – People’s University Bhopal invites applications for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs offered by various faculties for the academic year 2021–22.
Interested candidates can check more details such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, selection, and more for Peoples University Bhopal Admission 2021.
- Faculty of Medicine – MBBS, MD/ MS, M.Sc (Medical Subjects), Certificate in Dresser & Intravenous Therapy
- Faculty of Dentistry – BDS, MDS, Diploma in Dental Hygienists, Dental Mechanics & Certificate in Basic Skill Dental Ancillary
- Faculty of Nursing – B.Sc (Nursing), P.B.B.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Nursing)
- Faculty of Pharmacy – B.Pharm, M.Pharm
- Faculty of Paramedical Sciences – BPT, BMLT, MPT, DMLT & DDT
- Faculty of Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech & Diploma in Engineering
- Faculty of Management – BBA, B.Com (Accounting & Finance), MBA & Integrated MBA
- Faculty of Hotel Management – MBA (HA), BHMCT, BBA (HHA) & Certificate in Housekeeping Attendant
Peoples University Bhopal Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application form :- Ongoing
- Last date to submit the application form :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Peoples University Bhopal Admission 2021
For MD and MDS Program
- Passed qualifying examination of MBBS/BDS and any of the National Level Common Entrance Test conducted by any Association/University/Deemed University/State.
For PG Program
- Bachelor’s degree with optional science subjects with minimum marks or its equivalent.
For UG & Diploma Program
- Passed 10+2 exams with optional science subjects with minimum marks or its equivalent.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/
Peoples University Bhopal Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/
- Candidates can also download the enrollment form from the official website.
For MBBS/ MD/ MS/ BDS/ MDS
- Admission to these courses is done on the basis of MP State Combined UG/ PG counselling through NEET UG/ NEET PG.
- For M.Sc/ BPT/ BMLT/ DMLT/ DDT/ MPT/ BHMCT/ BBA (HHA)/ MBA (HA)/ BBA/ B.Com/ Integrated MBA/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- Admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
For B.Tech/ B.Tech (CS with IBM)
- Admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of merit of the entrance test. If the seats remain vacant, then the remaining seats are filled on the basis of merit of class 12th examination.
- Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of merit. Merit list is prepared on the basis of GATE score/ qualifying examination and interview.
For Diploma in Engineering
- Admission to the Diploma in Engineering is done on the basis of merit of the entrance test. If the seats remain vacant, then the remaining seats are filled on the basis of merit of class 10th examination.
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ MP MET/ PAT exam. Final admission of the candidate is done on the basis of personal interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website