Symbiosis Law School Nagpur BA-LLB and BBA-LLB Admission 2019
Symbiosis Law School Nagpur announces Law Admissions 2019 through SLET
Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Admissions 2019 through SLET - Symbiosis Law School Nagpur invites applications for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB Program for the session 2019-20.
SLS Nagpur Courses offered
- BA LLB and BBA LLB
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility for Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Admissions 2019
Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
The total intake is 240 seats [inclusive of 120 seats of BA. LL.B and 120 seats of BBA. LL.B]
Separate Merit Lists for BBA. LL.B and BA. LL.B programme will be prepared and published. At the time of SLAT registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply.
Note: It is suggested that the candidates who have studied arts/social sciences subjects for their qualifying examination may apply for BA. LL.B programme.
Similarly, those candidates who have studied commerce/accounts/mathematics/sciences may apply for BBA. LL.B programme. Further, the candidates are also free to make their own choice of section of the programme depending on their ability, interest and opportunity. Please note that these two programmes differ only in the First Degree contents (either Humanities OR Business Studies), whereas the Law courses are offered in both the programmes are the same.
Graduates in both streams are eligible for diverse legal careers and opportunities in Corporate, Litigation, Civil Services, Advocacy, Judiciary, Academics, jobs in International Organizations, International Admissions and others.
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 3%
- Reservation for candidates domiciled in Nagpur: 25%
See: BBA Admissions
Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts (SLAT and SLS Nagpur): 08th April 2019
- SLAT Registration and Payment Closes: 15th April 2019
- SLAT Admit Card will be available from: 20th April 2019
- SLAT Examination Date: 04th May 2019 from 9.30 am to 12.00 Noon
- SLAT Result: 14th May 2019
- SLS Nagpur Online payment closes: 12th May 2019
- SLS Nagpur Payment via DD closes: 07th May 2019
- SLS Nagpur Shortlist for personal Interaction & writing ability: 16th May 2019
Selection Process for Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Admissions 2019
Symbiosis Law Admission Test shall be conducted at different centres across the India. SLAT will be an online admission test for 150 marks. Structure of test includes 150 questions for 1 mark each covering Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. A Total time of 150 minutes shall be given to candidates to solve the questions.
Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Applicant must register online for symbiosis Entrance Test visit www.set-test.org
- Candidate must pay Rs 1750/- as a SLAT registration fees.
- Candidate must complete the SLS, Nagpur payment of Rs. 1000/- per programme (i.e. BA LLB and BBA LLB) while filling the SLAT registration form.
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Near Gidoba Mandir, Wathoda Road,
Village - Mouza Wathoda / Bhandewadi,
District - Nagpur, Maharashtra, Pin Code - 440008
: 0712 - 6192200/01