Symbiosis Law School Nagpur Integrated Law Course Admission 2021 Dates, Courses, Application Form
Symbiosis Law School Nagpur announces Admission to Integrated BA-LLB and BBA-LLB Program for Session 2021
Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2021 - Symbiosis Law School Nagpur announces invites online applications for admission to 5-year Integrated Law Programs (BA LLB and BBA LLB) for the academic year 2021-22 through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
The application can be submitted online mode till 04th June 2021. Read ahead for more details on Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2021
- 5-year Integrated Program B.B.A. LL.B.
- 5-year Integrated Program B.A. LL.B.
Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
Online Registration and Payment Closes - 04th June 2021
Admit Card available Live on - 14th to 27th June 2021
Date of Entrance Test - 27th June 2021
Entrance Test Time - 9:30 am to 11:15 am
Date of Test Result - 08th July 2021
Last Date of Payment - 7th July 2021
Shortlisting Date - 13th July 2021
Slot Booking Start Date - 13th July 2021
Slot Booking End Date - 14th July 2021
Date of PI / ST-PI Dates - 16th to 26th July 2021
Declaration of 1st Merit List - 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2021
- The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates).
- Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of a passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.set-test.org/ till June 04, 2021, Friday (Till Midnight)
Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow :
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- However, OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for SLAT 2021 and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education (www.scie.ac.in). .
SLAT Registration fee - Rs. 1950/- (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
B.A. LL.B & B.B.A. LL.B - Rs. 1000/- for each program (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Modes of Payment - Candidates may pay through – Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
- Selection will be based on Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2021 and Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
- SLAT 2021 will be conducted in CBT mode across 83 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here