Symbiosis Law School Nagpur announces Admission to BA-LLB and BBA-LLB Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Symbiosis Law School Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Law School Nagpur announces invites online applications for admission to 5-year Integrated Law Programs (BA LLB and BBA LLB) for the academic year 2023-24 through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
Symbiosis Law School Integrated Law Admission 2023
- 5-year Integrated Program B.B.A. LL.B.
- 5-year Integrated Program B.A. LL.B.
- Online Registration Starts (SLAT and SLS Nagpur) : 15th December 2022 (Thursday)
- SLAT Registration and Payment Closes : 12 April, 2023 (Wednesday)
- SLS Nagpur Payment Closes : 25th May 2023 (Thursday) till 11.59 PM
- SLAT Admit Card will be available from :
- April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SLAT Test 01
- April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SLAT Test 02
- SLAT Examination Date & Time (CBT Mode)
- 6th May 2023 (Saturday) SLAT Test 01
- 14th May, 2023 (Sunday) SLAT Test 02
- SLS, Nagpur Online Registration Starts (SLAT and SLS Nagpur) : 15th December 2022 (Thursday)
- SLAT Result : 24th May 2023 (Wednesday)
- SLS Nagpur Shortlist for Personal Interaction (PI) (Name of the candidate will appear only if he/she has registered and paid (programme wise fee @Rs.1000/- for each programme) to SLS, Nagpur while filling SLAT registration form) : 26th May 2023 (Friday) after 5.00 PM
- SLS Nagpur slot booking for WAT (Written Ability Test) and Personal Interaction (PI) : 26th May 2023 (Friday) to 29th May 2023 (Monday)
- Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC) and Mock Test : 30th May 2023 (Tuesday) to 31st May 2023 (Wednesday)
- Online WAT- DAY 1 as per the slot booked by the candidate : 3rd June 2023 (Saturday)
- Online WAT- DAY 2 as per the slot booked by the candidate : 4th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Shortlisted candidates can download PI Call letter : 31st May 2023 (Wednesday)
- Shortlisted candidates will upload documents : 27th May 2023 (Saturday) to 4th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Online PI for SLS Nagpur : 6th June 2023 (Tuesday) to 11th June 2023 (Sunday)
- First Merit List : 16th June 2023 (Friday) after 5:00 pm
- The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates).
- Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of a passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.set-test.org/ or https://www.slsnagpur.edu.in/ till April 12, 2023 (Till Midnight)
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow :
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- However, OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for SLAT 2023 and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education (www.scie.ac.in).
- SLAT Registration fee – Rs. 1950/- (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
- B.A. LL.B & B.B.A. LL.B – Rs. 1000/- for each program (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Modes of Payment – Candidates may pay through – Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
- Selection will be based on Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2023 and Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022