Symbiosis Law School announces Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2023 for BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission, Apply now
SLAT 2023 – Symbiosis International (Deemed University) invites applications for admission to 5-year BA LLB and BBA LLB Programs at Symbiosis Law School, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Nagpur campus through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2023.
- Symbiosis Law School. [SLS] – Pune www.symlaw.ac.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB) Hons
- Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad [SLS]-Hyderabad www.slsh.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS]-Noida www.symlaw.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
- Symbiosis Law School- Nagpur [SLS]-Nagpur www.slsnagpur.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Registration and Payment closes on : April 12, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org) :
- April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SET Test 01
- April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SET Test 02
- SLAT Test 01 – May 06, 2023 (Saturday) 09.00 am to 10.00 am
- SLAT Test 02 – May 14, 2023 (Sunday) 09.00 am to 10.00 am
- Announcement of Result : May 24, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Register online on the website https://www.set-test.org/ (Close on April 12, 2023).
- Note: No changes shall be permitted after the registration under any circumstances.
- A candidate can appear for SLAT on both the dates (May 06 and May 14, 2023). If a candidate appears for more than one test, the higher score will be considered for the final percentile calculation.
- Registration fee for SLAT is INR 1950/- per test. (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
- In addition to that you are also expected to pay the program registration fee of INR 1000/- for each program that you wish to apply for. (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
- For each test that you wish to appear for (SLAT), you are required to pay the entrance test registration fee of INR 1950/- per test.
- Mode of Payment : Billdesk / EASEBUZZ / Indian Bank Payment Gateway / Demand Draft.
- Selection will be based on Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2023 and PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
SLAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Entrance Test Dates : May 06 & 14, 2023 (Saturday) 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Total Marks : 60
- Total Question : 60
- Logical Reasoning : 12 question
- Legal Reasoning : 12 question
- Analytical Reasoning : 12 question
- Reading Comprehension : 12 question
- General Knowledge : 12 question
- SLAT 2023 will be conducted in CBT mode across 74 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website