Symbiosis Law School announces Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2022 for BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission, Apply now
SLAT 2022 – Symbiosis International (Deemed University) invites applications for admission to 5-year BA LLB and BBA LLB Programs at Symbiosis Law School, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Nagpur campus through Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2022.
- Symbiosis Law School. [SLS] – Pune www.symlaw.ac.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB) Hons
- Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad [SLS]-Hyderabad www.slsh.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS]-Noida www.symlaw.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
- Symbiosis Law School- Nagpur [SLS]-Nagpur www.slsnagpur.edu.in : (BA LLB & BBA LLB)
SLAT Dates 2022
- Registration commences on : January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Registration / Payment closes on : June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org) : June 22, 2022 (Wednesday)
- SLAT Test 2022 (CBT Mode) : July 03, 2022 (Sunday) 09.00 am to 10.00 am
- Announcement of Result : July 12, 2022 (Tuesday)
SLAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
SLAT Application Process 2022
- Register online on the website https://www.set-test.org/ (from January 25, 2022 to April 24, 2022).
- Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. April 24,2022. No changes shall be permitted after the closing date under any circumstances. No requests for change of test city or category will be entertained once candidates have completed their Online SLAT2022 payment.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate. Candidates are fully and solely responsible to provide correct information during the application process. If it is found that any information provided by the candidate at the time of filling / submitting the application form is not true, SIU has the right to cancel the application or admission, at any stage, in accordance with its rules and regulations. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the management and employees of the Institute will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate
- All communication with candidates will be done through the official email address (email@example.com) only. Please ensure that this email address is whitelisted in your registered email.
- Registration fee for SLAT is INR 1950/- per test. (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
- In addition to that you are also expected to pay the program registration fee of INR 1000/- for each program that you wish to apply for. (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
- For each test that you wish to appear for (SLAT), you are required to pay the entrance test registration fee of INR 1950/- per test.
- Mode of Payment : Billdesk / EASEBUZZ / Indian Bank Payment Gateway / Demand Draft.
- Selection will be based on Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2022 and PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
SLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Entrance Test Dates : May 14, 2022 (Saturday) 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Total Marks : 60
- Total Question : 60
- Logical Reasoning : 12 question
- Legal Reasoning : 12 question
- Analytical Reasoning : 12 question
- Reading Comprehension : 12 question
- General Knowledge : 12 question
- SLAT 2022 will be conducted in CBT mode across 83 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website