Nirma University Master of Laws (LL.M) Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Nirma University announces Admission to Master of Laws (LLM) Program 2019
Nirma University LLM Admission 2019 - Institute of Law, Nirma University invites application for admission to LL.M (Master of Laws) program for the academic session 2019-20.
LL.M (One Year Programme)
- LL.M (Master of Laws) program at the Institute of Law is a one-year degree program with specialization in two areas of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is innovative, dynamic and befitting the needs of the profession, industry and academia. The trimester programme emphasizes the enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning in law professionals.
See: Law Entrance Exams
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
Number of seats: 20
- LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative: 10 seats
- LL.M. (Criminal and Security Law): 10 seats
Nirma University LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of submission of form: 2nd July 2019
- Entrance Exam: to be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University LLM Admission 2019
- A candidate should have successfully passed, three years LL.B. programme after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this programme.
- However, admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- PG CLAT Score (Inter se Rank)[preferred] Or All India PG ILNU Entrance Test : 70 %
- Publications : 10 %
- Work Experience : 10 %
- Statement of purpose : 10 %
- Total : 100 %
- The preference will be given to candidates who have appeared in the PG-CLAT, 2019.
- However subject to the availability of the seats, non PG-CLAT candidates may be given admission on the basis of All India PG ILNU Entrance Test.
- The date and syllabus of All India PG ILNU Entrance Test will be notified on our website.
Nirma University LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application:
- There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE.
- The online application can be accessed by a candidate by registering self by creating a LOGIN ACCOUNT. Only those candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply as the software will automatically reject the ineligible application. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling-up the application.
- Application Link: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/ILNU/LLMAdmission
Mode of Payment (Form Processing fees):
- Mode of payment (Form Processing fee): INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950.
- The payment shall be remitted by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
For more detail visit: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in
Centre of Post – Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad - 382 481. Gujarat, India, Phone: +91-7930642803/804/815, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.nirmauni.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here