National Law University Odisha announces Admission to PhD Program in law 2022, Apply Now
NLU Odisha PhD in Law Admission 2022 – National Law University (NLU) Odisha, Cuttack, invites applications in prescribed proforma for admission to PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Degree Program in Law for the academic session 2022-23.
NLU Odisha PhD in Law Admission 2022
- Issue of Notification : 03rd November 2022
- Last Date for Receiving Application Forms : 16th November 2022
- Presentation of Research Proposals: Will be notified on the Website
- Date of Admission : Will be notified on the Website
- An applicant seeking admission to Ph.D. programme must have a Master’s Degree in Law from any recognised University securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent in grade.
- Degree in Law and a Master’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities, Management Studies or Sciences from any recognised University with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent grade and have qualified NET/JRF conducted by the UGC; or
- A Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Management Studies from any recognised University with 55% marks and have had at least two years of teaching experience or Ph.D. in any discipline.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Specially Abled Persons (SAP) a relaxation of 5% or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be granted.
- Applications to be downloaded from the University website: www.nluo.ac.in
- The completed application form along with the enclosures necessary document is to be sent via registered post/courier or delivered by hand at the following address on or before 16th November, 2022. The envelope must be Superscripted with “Ph.D. (Law) Application Form and the name & Address of the sender must be mentioned legibly on the envelope.
- A demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- for SC / ST Candidates) drawn in favour of “Registrar National Law University Odisha”
- Eligible candidates may apply in the full time category in the prescribed format published on the University website after payment of the prescribed application fees.
- Submitted application forms will be screened, and candidates found eligible will be intimated regarding the future procedures and schedule.
- Along with the application the candidate shall submit (a) Synopsis with an outline of the scheme of research intended for the thesis and chapter wise synopsis of the proposed work in not more than 2000 words; (b) A certificate from the institution concerned testifying length of service, wherever required; (c) an self-attested photocopy of LL.M., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, M.B.A. / equivalent Degrees whichever is applicable, along with mark sheet, and (d) One set of published papers, monographs, articles and books if any.
- If the Doctoral Committee finds a candidate suitable for pursuing Ph.D. Degree Programme, the candidate shall be allowed to register for the Ph.D. program on the payment of prescribed fee.
- NLUO Ph.D. course work and Ph.D. thesis shall be in English language only.
For more details and apply online visit official website