MAH LLB 3 year CET 2018 - Notification, Dates, Eligibility
Maharashtra Unaided Pvt Colleges MAH-LL.B 3 YEAR CET 2018 for admission to 1st Yr. of 3-Yr. Degree Course in Law
MAH LLB 3 year CET 2018 - Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, and the Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-LL.B.- 3 Yrs. Course CET 2018 for the admission to the First Year of the Three Year Full Time-Regular Professional Degree Course in Law, for the Academic Year 2018-19
Govt. of Maharashtra
- The admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State:
- The Govt. College offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All Govt. Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All University Departments offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course, covered as per the Act.
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
- Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH LLB 3 Yrs. Degree Course CET 2018 as per the Provisions of 2(e) and Section 10(2) of the Act dated 12th May 2015
Important Dates for MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018
- Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH LLB CET 2018 as per the Provisions of 2(e) and Section 10(2) of the Act.
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 16th April to 16th May 2018
- Closure of Registration of Application: 16th May 2018
- Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered Candidates: 01st June 2018 onwards
- Date of Online MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018: 17th June 2018
- Declaration of the Result of the MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018: 28th June 2018 (at 05.00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate belonging to the type (NRI, PIO, OCI and Foreign National Students) with following Academic Eligibility is not required to appear for CET. They must only apply for CAP rounds.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Maharashtra established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an Equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed-to-be-University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, with minimum 45% of Marks in aggregate (That is 45 % marks for all the parts of the Degree Exam taken together), (candidate belonging to SC/ ST Category need only 40%marks in the qualifying exam).
- Candidate who has passed the 3-year Undergraduate Degree and or 2/3 Yrs. Post Graduate Degree from university mentioned above in 3.2 (a) after prosecuting the studies in the educational pattern of 10+2+3 and/or 10+2+3+2/3 Yrs. with Regular Studies at Secondary (SSC) and Higher Secondary (HSC) Schooling.
- Provided that, the Candidate who has obtained +2 (Higher Secondary) Certificate or First-Degree Certificate and or Post Graduation Certificate by Distance or Correspondence Method shall also be considered as Eligible for CET of LL.B.-3 Yrs. Full Time Regular Course.
- Candidate who has passed the qualifying examination (10+2,UGand or PG) in a single sitting exam without having Basic Qualification of (10+2+3 and or +2/3) is not eligible
- Further provided that, No Candidate from Open University having a Degree contrary of the UGC Act and Regulations and contrary to Rules of Legal Education shall be eligible
- There is no upper age limit for admission to LLB 3 Yrs.CET Exam for the Academic Year 2018-2019, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016
- The admissions to LLB-3Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various writ petitions
- If Age limit is made applicable it will 30 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 35 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 01st July 2018
- All applying candidates should take a note of this
- Candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam; the test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the Exam
- The CET comprises Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in the areas of:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning - 30 Questions
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs - 40 Questions
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning - 30 Questions
- English - 50 Questions
- Total - 150 Questions and 150 Marks
- There would be 150 questions to be answered in a total time of Two hours (i.e. 120 minutes). Medium of Question Papers will be English and Marathi
- There is no Negative marking for this CET
Test Centers for CET
- MAH-LL.B. 3 Yrs CET 2018 will be conducted in the selected Cities in Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-LL.B. 3Yrs. CET 2018 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET
- Each Centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that Centre
Application Process for MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018
- MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018 shall be conducted only in the Online Mode in Multiple Sessions if required, by Competent Authority, using standardized equip-percentile method, for equating scores across sessions
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-LLB 3 YEAR CET-2018 at www.dhepune.gov.in and www.mahacet.org
- Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card [RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro], Payment Gateway for which the service charges are to be paid by the candidate. No other mode of payment shall be permitted
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant Candidates: Rs.650/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs.350/-
- Candidates are advised to download and read the detailed guidelines for filling in online application
- As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the www.dhepune.gov.in /www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on-line Test
- Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/ she can access the window for Hall Ticket download
- Institutes are also requested to download the Information Brochure and guide the candidates in their region for filling in the On-Line CET application form
Government of Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, 305, Govt. Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051 (M.S.), Tel.: 022-2647-6034 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mahacet.org